You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone who thinks there are loads of keepers who can come into a pressure pot like Liverpool and look the part are either:

A mental

B suffering from gold fish memory

or

C shit at understanding football

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His only positive attribute as a keeper is his ability to start counterattacks with his distribution and even that's been dogshit lately.

He's a poor shot stopper, struggles to command his area from set pieces and I don't think he's saved a penalty in his whole time here, which is a disgrace.

If we can get a fee over 10 mill we should bite their fucking hands off.

His only positive attribute as a keeper is his ability to start counterattacks with his distribution and even that's been dogshit lately.

He's a poor shot stopper' date=' struggles to command his area from set pieces and I don't think he's saved a penalty in his whole time here, which is a disgrace.

If we can get a fee over 10 mill we should bite their fucking hands off.[/quote']

Not saved a penalty the whole time he's been here. Really? When did you become a fan? 2010?

It's hard to think of this team without Reina. But with Northcroft of the Times saying he's off, it's starting to feel more real than rumor. Filling Carra's position will be a struggle but two key defensive positions in one season is a massive task. I just hope he stays.

He's a poor shot stopper, struggles to command his area from set pieces and I don't think he's saved a penalty in his whole time here, which is a disgrace.

If we can get a fee over 10 mill we should bite their fucking hands off.

Look, I know he's a trolling manc and we're supposed to ignore him, but the reason I'm flagging it up is I CAN'T BELIEVE he hasn't been banned. Seriously.

I put it to you again that this child is either a manc or a pseudonym used by Dave to collect amusing neg comments which he plans to collate in a book.

Or he's got a photo of Dave's notoriously hairy arse and has threatened to publish if he isn't given the freedom of the boards.

BAN HIM I SAY!

At least Code actually sincerely believes the garbage he writes.

Well, is Balague wrong much?

He's a red isn't he? He wouldn't just blurt a shit rumour out surely.

He's very rarely right, he was going on about Pep not having decided about his future a few hours before it was announced that he was joining Bayern Munich. For someone in the know he knows fuck all.

Look, I know he's a trolling manc and we're supposed to ignore him, but the reason I'm flagging it up is I CAN'T BELIEVE he hasn't been banned. Seriously.

I put it to you again that this child is either a manc or a pseudonym used by Dave to collect amusing neg comments which he plans to collate in a book.

Or he's got a photo of Dave's notoriously hairy arse and has threatened to publish if he isn't given the freedom of the boards.

BAN HIM I SAY!

At least Code actually sincerely believes the garbage he writes.

He hasnt been in the top ten premiership goalies for at least the last three seasons. If you'd take off your red tinted glasses for just five seconds you'd see he's one of our most easily upgradable players.

He hasnt been in the top ten premiership goalies for at least the last three seasons. If you'd take off your red tinted glasses for just five seconds you'd see he's one of our most easily upgradable players.

Who are the 9 in front of him?

Haha. Banned for being a pure cunt. Excellent.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I was told yesterday he had signed his children out of school or kindergarden or whatever it was.

We will not be able to replace him, knowing Rodgers we will be looking at Vorm.

Yeah, knowing that cunt he'll probably put Sterling in goal. Or Suso. THE FUCKING IDIOT. GOD I HATE HIM SO MUCH.