You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson retiring Imminent.

TheHitman

Listening to everyone bigging up Moyes is really making me feel fucking ill.

What has he exactly done at Everton? He's not won a single trophy.

They've only finished above us because we've been so fucking shit for the past couple of seasons.

He's got no pressure or expectation at the blueshite. As soon as he walks through the door at the shithole, the walls will start caving in on him.

If we sort our shit out in the summer, we should be finishing above these shower of cunts next season.

Saw this on yahoo/ssn:-

Moyes has built a steady career in over a decade at the Merseyside club, continually overachieving on a much smaller budget than their rivals.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe that people are seriously thinking that Mourinho is going there.

Can you imagine Mourinho working under Ferguson? Can you imagine Mourinho working with anyone for more than 10 minutes? It will cost £10m to free him from his Real Madrid contract as well.

I think Moyes is going there, perhaps as an interim patsy, and that the longer-term manager will come in the next couple of years.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I did take over at Ajax when leaving Watford in CM 97-87 one time and Ajax were the reigning Euro champions then, so I can kind of imagine the pressure.

You don't need to imagine, you've lived it!

Thing is, surely Ginbeak won't just have Mourinho swanning in and taking over, know what I mean? It'll be someone who he's given his blessing to, beucase he'll still be lurking about the place you'd imagine lording it around the show, at least in the short term. Who else fits that bill?

Can't think they'd want Mourinho. They'll surely want stability rather than the circus. I'd say Klopp is the stand-out candidate.

I think he's been pushed out. His recent comments about building another team didn't sound like it came from a man who was intent on retirement. I really doubt they'd go for Moyes.

I think they'll go for Jupp Heynckes as his replacement.

Thing is this as well.. Rumours that Rooney was leaving this season, that may just be more true if Moyes turns up at OT. Giggs retiring, Scholes gone, Some other players starting to look as if they don't care now, or they playing worse. Maybe a lot want to leave. I doubt a lot of players who wanted to come in will come now, (my opinion)

Hilarious from Chelsea on Twitter ...

All at #CFC would like to wish Sir Alex Ferguson the very best in his retirement. He has been a fantastic adversary over 26 years.

Mental. They've haven't been up there for 26 years so a stupid comment.

Surprised Owen hasn't popped up yet, wanking all over Slur

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen 2h

It's just not sinking in! Manchester United with no Sir Alex just doesn't feel right. What a man and great that it has ended on his terms.

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen 1h

What a privilege to have played under arguably the best manager the world has ever seen.

Saw this on yahoo/ssn:-

Moyes has built a steady career in over a decade at the Merseyside club, continually overachieving on a much smaller budget than their rivals.

Superb, I do hope so, go for Martinez then, lol. Getting the most out of average players and maximising your return on a limited budget (both debatable) is an entirely different skill set from managing a big club, winning titles and CL's, managing and recruiting big name players.

They're going for the continuity aspect which isn't surprising, who can take us on for another fifteen years rather than just getting the best available manager.

I'll be far more worried if they go for Klopp or Maureen. Moyes has no track record and will come under a massive amount of pressure if he makes a slow start.

Please, please, please go for Moyes.

Guest davelfc

It's a sad day for me, I wanted to see him piss himself on live tv as he ranted at the 4th official. Damn you, damn you to hell.