You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson retiring Imminent.

TheHitman

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best English Centre Half isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

You may as well be telling us he's the best Austrian central midfielder at the moment.

Fair enough. he is IMO the 3rd best centre half in the prem and the best dog fingerer outside of korea.

Notice that nobody has described him as a good man, a kind man, a funny man, a gentle man. There is a shocking absence of those who have extolled his qualities as a person. He made the world better for Manchester united with an absolute disregard for virtue as he did so. He'll be remembered as a good manager, and that's it.

I'm just holding out all hope that he's retired 'cos Ken Barlow has told the Rozzers he's a nonce as well.

Manchester = Nonce Capital

Damn right! He's been fucking the sport of Football up the arse since its birth in 1991.

Ferguson is a liar. Yesterday, he was a liar, today he is a liar and tomorrow, he will still be a liar.

It is dangerous to take him at his word. I don't think he will retire.

The only way we can be sure is to kill it. To kill it with fire.

If Moyes joins United I will laugh until I shit my pants.

It's like some twisted retelling of the Lord of the Rings where, instead of perishing in the fires of Mount Doom, Gollum replaces Sauron as the Dark Lord of Mordor.

Notice that nobody has described him as a good man, a kind man, a funny man, a gentle man. There is a shocking absence of those who have extolled his qualities as a person. He made the world better for Manchester united with an absolute disregard for virtue as he did so. He'll be remembered as a good manager, and that's it.

I think most of my manc mates ( decent guys) would agree with you.

He is without doubt one of the most evil men to walk the planet.

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Edmonds. He's in the same category.

What have Hitler, Pol Pot and Stalin done to deserve being mentioned in the same breath as Noel Edmonds and Slur !

I had hoped that his retirement might dislodge journalists' tongues from his crevice, but the first line of McNulty's piece on BBC Sport about the contenders for the job soon put me straight. Moyes would be ideal as he has the qualities Ferguson admires ' Dignity....' I gave up at that point.