You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson retiring Imminent.

TheHitman

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a cursory glance at grandoldteam, at who they want as a replacement for the Moyesiah. Try not to piss yourself.

Mourinho could do with a proper challenge. Every club he's had since Porto have thrown unlimited money at him, and were big favourites for titles anyway.

Everton could be the next Porto for Mourinho.

In addition to this there are also mentions of Champions League finalist Jurgen Klopp, and Serie A winning Antonio Conte. I shit thee not.

hahahaha. Martinez is nailed on for them IMO.

And in years to come Evertonians will regale their vermin offspring with tales about how Martinez turned down 'the redshite' to manage the peoples club.

Thats how he will be introduced to the Goodison crowd - like whatisname(?)

This is brilliant. This is the first time that the United shit generation have had to endure a managerial hunt since 1986.

We've bundled through 7 or 8 during the same period. (Just making sure...Kenny, Souness, Evans, Evans/Houllier, Houllier, (Thommo doesn't count), Benitez, Hodgson, Kenny, Rodgers = 9). Fucking 9. And cunts like Code want it to be 10.

Whoever United get in, it's not going to be Ferguson. And that's ace.

I can't see them going for a foreign manager either, just cant see it, doesnt look right.

good call... remember busby retiring ,took years for the shite to replace him.. but busby was respected by most fans.. this gobshite will never be in the same league as sir matt...cant knock his achievements but what an obnoxious tawt...

still got 1 wish left on that lamp i found a few months ago.. thatcher, taggart, ...who's next????

Also, Everton players ripe for picking this summer. Id expect Baines and Fellaini to definitely head off and possibly Jagielka & Pienaar. Of that lot id only take Baines.

I'd have Baines and Jagielka. I think Jagielka is the best english centre half right now.

What the fuck difference does the name of the competition make?

It only means something to utter fucking morons.

Because FEG thinks football started in 1992, like the rest of the skymong generation.

You bunch of fucking hysterical cunts, take each other's dicks out of your arseholes.

When we won it in 90 he hadn't won fuck all. Hence the point "I wish we beat him to the title" held little weight - because he was a nobody to us. It was before we had to suffer that odious prick for 20 years swanning the fucking league and being lauded for it. It was before he conspired with his cunt of a captain to get our player labelled a racist, before he bullied referees into submissing to his will and generally acted like a shitstain on our league.

To add to that, I was an infant in 1990. Was I supposed to have been rejoicing in us beating the nobody manc manager to the title in between shitting my kecks and trying to eat lego?

So no - the name doesn't matter a jot, but to "the sky generation" winning the PL does mean everything. Guess why? Because they weren't fucking cognitive to enjoy us winning it 23 years ago!

Morons.

Imagine the BBC1 documentary about him, I bet it's happening.

Sky will definitely devote a day of telly to him.

Slow-motion of him chewing, explicit candid interviews from Gary Neville and Dennis Irwin, telling us how he was "the best manager I've ever worked with", "he was like a father to me", "he showed me his pocket otter", "he made Ji Sung Park wear the Charity Shield like a chinaman hat", "he filled the FA Cup full of piss", "he was caught wanking over a Beckham calendar in his kecks", "he invested heavily in the Sega Saturn".

You bunch of fucking hysterical cunts, take each other's dicks out of your arseholes.

When we won it in 90 he hadn't won fuck all. Hence the point "I wish we beat him to the title" held little weight - because he was a nobody to us. It was before we had to suffer that odious prick for 20 years swanning the fucking league and being lauded for it. It was before he conspired with his cunt of a captain to get our player labelled a racist, before he bullied referees into submissing to his will and generally acted like a shitstain on our league.

To add to that, I was an infant in 1990. Was I supposed to have been rejoicing in us beating the nobody manc manager to the title in between shitting my kecks and trying to eat lego?

So no - the name doesn't matter a jot, but to "the sky generation" winning the PL does mean everything. Guess why? Because they weren't fucking cognitive to enjoy us winning it 23 years ago!

Morons.

Where can I subscribe to your blog as your words touch me?