You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Henderson V Allen: THE ULTIMATE POLL

Here we go...  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Here we go...

People are so quick to jump on him. Madness. Not even our worst player, if poor by his recent standards.

He'll never get a fair chance from some people. I have no idea why. I can only think it's peoples desire to make a scapegoat out of someone. Gerrard is Gerrard, Henderson is the fans darling, Coutinho is Brazilian, flanno is a young scouser. That leaves you with Joe Allen.

Henderson. I don't really see Allen here for the long-term. I think Brendan saw him as a key player when he was trying to implement a Swansea-style system here but now he's shifted to a more pacey, counter-attacking system I don't see how Allen will fit in. Henderson is much more suited to the style Brendan has got us playing this season.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

He absolutely does not need to work on his celebration. Watching someone show an actual emotion is infinitely preferable to some choreographed shite.

Leave Sturridge alone, you beast.

Henderson. I don't really see Allen here for the long-term. I think Brendan saw him as a key player when he was trying to implement a Swansea-style system here but now he's shifted to a more pacey, counter-attacking system I don't see how Allen will fit in. Henderson is much more suited to the style Brendan has got us playing this season.

I disagree, I reckon if Allen can accept rotation he's ideally suited to the variations Rodgers is starting to implement to our formations.

He's exactly the kind of utility player most successful sides juggling various competitions tend to keep. Not outstanding in any one area, but able to adapt and fill in, allowing other players to keep their regular positions. It's an underrated skill.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

His best celebration this year was against Everton.

He stood, he soaked in the hate, and protruded win.

I'd love him to just go ticking mental. 'Yyyyessssyoufuckingcuntsgetin'. I call it 'the hendo'.

I disagree, I reckon if Allen can accept rotation he's ideally suited to the variations Rodgers is starting to implement to our formations.

He's exactly the kind of utility player most successful sides juggling various competitions tend to keep. Not outstanding in any one area, but able to adapt and fill in, allowing other players to keep their regular positions. It's an underrated skill.

Agree with this. Were still to see the best of Allen . There's a few goals in the lad I reckon