You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Henderson V Allen: THE ULTIMATE POLL

Here we go...  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Here we go...

Guest Numero Veinticinco
There are probably Salif Diao videos with similar stuff.

To be fair, it's better.

i3nRFNSEMq0

Guest LFD
I couldn't quite figure out why he posted that video, to be honest.

The video showed he could pass, tackle, shoot, has energy... he just needed to be more consistent, as he has been this season.

Come on then let's see an Allen video in his first season here - I need a laugh.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
They are different players.

Henderson is the harum scarum type, Allen the artisan, you cannot choose between them.

Allen is the artisan, but Henderson has more to his game than 'harum-scarum'.

Neither are top four material.

Don't agree at all.

Come on then let's see an Allen video in his first season here

It's not exactly hard, mate. You seem to dislike Allen (that 'could do with a laugh' line is weird, considering he plays for LFC). There are plenty of videos showing that he can 'pass, tackle, and has energy'. It should be mentioned that Henderson has played many, many more Premier League games than Allen. He's much more experienced.

This is six months old, so misses his goals and some good cameo appearances in a more attacking area. I didn't post it before for many of the same reasons you shouldn't have used that video.

P8LG_mMOT6s

My proposition is that neither will feature in a Liverpool side playing in the top four, nor will they be bought by a side playing in the top four.

I disagree.

I think Henderson is good enough for Spurs and Arsenal and is better than one or two of United's similar players also. Weren't Spurs in the hunt for him when we signed him? He's no worse a player than then,in fact I reckon he's better.

Allen might become that good but we need a real run of form for us to make a serious judgement of him.

Guest LFD
It's not exactly hard, mate. You seem to dislike Allen (that 'could do with a laugh' line is weird, considering he plays for LFC).

The "could do with a laugh" comment, was about you posting a video which might change my opinion on him.

He's a decent player, he seems a good pro and comes across well in interviews. I don't hate him. I don't rate him particularly highly though.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
My proposition is that neither will feature in a Liverpool side playing in the top four, nor will they be bought by a side playing in the top four.

I think Allen has more than enough talent to be a League and Champions League winner. Sounds fucking crazy now, I know, but in the right team he could grow into one hell of a player.

I think both could play at a pretty high level in the league, but that is mainly because, as United have showed, you really don't need a particularly good central midfield to even win it.

Still not really sure where Henderson should be playing. Allen, eventually, will be the middle of the three.

I disagree.

I think Henderson is good enough for Spurs and Arsenal and is better than one or two of United's similar players also. Weren't Spurs in the hunt for him when we signed him? He's no worse a player than then,in fact I reckon he's better.

I'm sure it was Utd. They were linked with him the year before we signed him as well.

Guest LFD
I think Allen has more than enough talent to be a League and Champions League winner. Sounds fucking crazy now

You bet it does!