You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Henderson V Allen: THE ULTIMATE POLL

Here we go...  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Here we go...

Thread after thread the debate goes on.

It's time to end the speculation. This poll will decide once and for all who is better Henderson or Allen

In 3 motherfucking days when this poll closes the line in the sand will be drawn. We will all know where each other stand in this most intriguing of debate.

Let's get this shit started

Guest Numero Veinticinco

At what? Henderson is stronger and has a great engine. I think Allen is going to be a very high quality footballer, though. He's massively under appreciated on here.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
MAKE YOUR CHOICE

It's a tricky one. I think we've got two potentially high-quality young British players. I don't think they're suited to the same position, or at least the same role in the team.

On potential, I think Allen shades it. However, he clearly needs protection from somebody with bulk. Henderson doesn't need that, so has had a better season. I thought Allen was fucking terrific in his first handful of games. I'm not sure if it was his shoulder or what it was, but he went off the boil and Henderson stepped up.

Henderson takes it on experience, though. He has plenty of Premier League games behind him so I think, despite being a few months younger, he's further along.

I'm actually not sure. If Allen comes back and plays as well as he can, then Allen. If not, and Henderson keeps improving, then Henderson.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Henderson has really impressed me this season. You can't help but like him. His attitude, as he was being thrown to the garbage, was exceptional. I mean that literally. It was exceptional. The character he has shown is brilliant, to be fair to the lad, and that goes a long way with me. How can you not love him bursting blood vessels when he celebrates goals?

I don't think 16m was a good amount for him, but if he can take the next step up - which would be to contribute 10 goals/goals created - then that fee won't look bad. He obviously has good technique and spirit. That's a good start.

Henderson has really impressed me this season. You can't help but like him. His attitude, as he was being thrown to the garbage, was exceptional. I mean that literally. It was exceptional. The character he has shown is brilliant, to be fair to the lad, and that goes a long way with me. How can you not love him bursting blood vessels when he celebrates goals?

I don't think 16m was a good amount for him, but if he can take the next step up - which would be to contribute 10 goals/goals created - then that fee won't look bad. He obviously has good technique and spirit. That's a good start.

MORE TO THE POINT HAVE YOU VOTED YET?

edit: nope, negged

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Nah, shan't be voting because it's a shite poll with no 'undecided' option, which is the mark of an arse-bandit. True story.

Thread after thread the debate goes on.

It's time to end the speculation. This poll will decide once and for all who is better Henderson or Allen

In 3 motherfucking days when this poll closes the line in the sand will be drawn. We will all know where each other stand in this most intriguing of debate.

Let's get this shit started

Henderson definitely on merit this season. He's full of confidence right now and is so strong and mobile. Allen started off really well but has since fallen back. I hope he comes back strong for next season because he's an asset when on form.

Guest LFD
Also if you judged them both on first seasons Allen has done better, not that thats really saying much as most of us on here could of contributed more than Henderson last season, he was that bad.

Nah Henderson showed loads of potential last season. Allen has shown little this season.