You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory MP arrested for raping two men

PestiRed

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yorkshire day,

Yorkshire Day was yesterday but thanks anyway. 

Paul Sykes lived quite near me, in fact he was a patient of my Dads towards the end of his life when he was homeless.

I hesitate to call him an utter prick and a bully as he clearly had mental problems but if you saw him ambling towards you, it wasn’t advisable to keep your hands in your pockets. He hated people who kept their hands in their pockets as a friend of mine found out to his cost. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Hello YorkshireRed, your username has reminded me it Yorkshire day,  there are obviously no people in Yorkshire like the guy in the below vid (snigger) but it wont stop me playing it. Happy Yorkshire day.

Sykes would have been a top after dinner speaker.

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Yorkshire Day was yesterday but thanks anyway. 

Paul Sykes lived quite near me, in fact he was a patient of my Dads towards the end of his life when he was homeless.

I hesitate to call him an utter prick and a bully as he clearly had mental problems but if you saw him ambling towards you, it wasn’t advisable to keep your hands in your pockets. He hated people who kept their hands in their pockets as a friend of mine found out to his cost. 

An old mate of my dads trained him when he was a kid and allowed out of Walton prison on say release to box as an amateur. Said he had talent but was completely fruit of the loom.

I also vaguely remember him boxing John L Gardner for the British title.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

What absolute codswallop.

This is literally the Evening Standard website right now. It's the top story.

loonyleft.png

Ok so before you start calling it absolute codswallop why not take into account the fact that it was an actual image of how hey were reporting it and it was from hours ago? 

• Upvote 1

I see, whoever it is, won’t be suspended while the investigation takes place. Can’t think of too many employers who would take this course of action, particularly with something as serious as this.

This may change when/if charges are brought and it could be about protecting the identity of the MP in question but, still, seems an odd call. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ok so before you start calling it absolute codswallop why not take into account the fact that it was an actual image of how hey were reporting it and it was from hours ago? 

Originally it wasn't known he was an MP and former minister.

Just now, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Originally it wasn't known he was an MP and former minister.

Erm, we knew on here well before that story was ran by them and also, it wouldn't have been a news story if a just man in his 50's was arrested for rape in London unfortunately. Not a headline story anyway. 

You are one weird fucker sometimes. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

The evidence is literally right there you pathetic little shite. 

Indeed it is, because I posted the evidence that they're not trying to hide the occupation of the man arrested. As it's literally the top story on their website.

1 minute ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Indeed it is, because I posted the evidence that they're not trying to hide the occupation of the man arrested. As it's literally the top story on their website.

It is now, not when it was originally raised despite it being all over the place at the time that he was a Tory MP. They have changed it because of the backlash. You know this you are just trolling and trying to be contrary as per usual. Making yourself look like a proper dick while doing it.