Quantcast
Tory MP arrested for raping two men - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
PestiRed

Tory MP arrested for raping two men

Reckon they all should get done on a Rico type mob conspiracy. Nick one of them and bring all the cunts down under one big conspiracy case

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Javid or Hunt and I’d be happy for Coronavirus to be knocked out of the news for a day or two. 

If it was Failing Grayling it would be attempted rape.

Edited by Evelyn Tentions
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Reckon they all should get done on a Rico type mob conspiracy. Nick one of them and bring all the cunts down under one big conspiracy case

I'm assuming you're referring to Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organisations.

Our Rico is by his own admission a bit of a cunt, but I'm sure he's no gangster. Otherwise you should all be querying your gas bills from a few years ago.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Our Rico is by his own admission a bit of a cunt, but I'm sure he's no gangster. Otherwise you should all be querying your gas bills from a few years ago.

tenor.gif?itemid=14687737

33 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I hope it’s the former, I think I’ve been immune to every bollocks conspiracy theory on here over the years.  

I am a cunt. 

11 hours ago, Mudface said:

Why the secrecy?

Not sure. They named Alex Salmond who was later found not guilty. It could be to protect the victim which seems fair but that hasn't stopped others being outed before trial.

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Probably because they haven't been charged yet.

Possibly but the press have named people who have yet to be charged on numerous occasions.  I dont think Cliff Richard was ever charged when he allegedly enjoyed the company of boys of a certain age

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Possibly but the press have named people who have yet to be charged on numerous occasions.  I dont think Cliff Richard was ever charged when he allegedly enjoyed the company of boys of a certain age

That’s most likely the reason names are not being named.

Cliff won a fortune in damages.

I suspect these days press are weary of doing so if the suspect has some financial clout, but generally it's not in the interests of the victim/due process, either, so whatever the reason it's good that nobody's been named.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

That’s most likely the reason names are not being named.

Cliff won a fortune in damages.

Yes but wasnt that from the bbc for colluding with the police to film the raid on his house?  Although your explanation sounds logical and might be correct.

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yes but wasnt that from the bbc for colluding with the police to film the raid on his house?  Although your explanation sounds logical and might be correct.

There was some skullduggery, yes.

The problem with the Tory is that it could affect the women’s work if it comes out and she, as victim, is identified and compromised. Though both the chief whip and leader of the house were made aware of this weeks back so I imagine most people in those circles will already know.

A few people are going to have to answer some awkward questions about safe guarding vulnerable employees in the work place.

I doubt it, but Mogg should resign if it’s found that he ignored serious allegations about a minister and placed a vulnerable person in danger.

Two weeks of saturation coverage, before being completely forgotten and irrelevant. 

See Johnson being accused of sexual harassment or having the police called over a domestic with his pregnant girlfriend or senior generals threatening a military coup if Corbyn is elected for details.

29 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They're usually such a nice bunch of lads too.

MP-attacks-protester-.gif

What the fuck was he thinking! I can only imagine it was along the lines of...

Oh look, it’s one of the female creatures looking to spoil my dinner with some of its menopausal nonsense. Probably a chance for me to be a hero and put it firmly in its place. A standing ovation coming my way, once I’ve rid the room of the menace.

Utter bellend.

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

What the fuck was he thinking! I can only imagine it was along the lines of...

Oh look, it’s one of the female creatures looking to spoil my dinner with some of its menopausal nonsense. Probably a chance for me to be a hero and put it firmly in its place. A standing ovation coming my way, once I’ve rid the room of the menace.

Utter bellend.

Hello YorkshireRed, your username has reminded me it Yorkshire day,  there are obviously no people in Yorkshire like the guy in the below vid (snigger) but it wont stop me playing it. Happy Yorkshire day.

• Upvote 2