You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory MP arrested for raping two men

PestiRed

37 minutes ago, Mook said:

I just assumed you had to be convicted of raping two men to be a member of the conservative party.

Not convicted, just accused. Convictions are not tolerated in the Tory party.

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Reckon they all should get done on a Rico type mob conspiracy. Nick one of them and bring all the cunts down under one big conspiracy case

I'm assuming you're referring to Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organisations.

Our Rico is by his own admission a bit of a cunt, but I'm sure he's no gangster. Otherwise you should all be querying your gas bills from a few years ago.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Our Rico is by his own admission a bit of a cunt, but I'm sure he's no gangster. Otherwise you should all be querying your gas bills from a few years ago.

tenor.gif?itemid=14687737

33 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I hope it’s the former, I think I’ve been immune to every bollocks conspiracy theory on here over the years.  

I am a cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Probably because they haven't been charged yet.

Possibly but the press have named people who have yet to be charged on numerous occasions.  I dont think Cliff Richard was ever charged when he allegedly enjoyed the company of boys of a certain age

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Possibly but the press have named people who have yet to be charged on numerous occasions.  I dont think Cliff Richard was ever charged when he allegedly enjoyed the company of boys of a certain age

That’s most likely the reason names are not being named.

Cliff won a fortune in damages.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

That’s most likely the reason names are not being named.

Cliff won a fortune in damages.

Yes but wasnt that from the bbc for colluding with the police to film the raid on his house?  Although your explanation sounds logical and might be correct.

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yes but wasnt that from the bbc for colluding with the police to film the raid on his house?  Although your explanation sounds logical and might be correct.

There was some skullduggery, yes.

The problem with the Tory is that it could affect the women’s work if it comes out and she, as victim, is identified and compromised. Though both the chief whip and leader of the house were made aware of this weeks back so I imagine most people in those circles will already know.

A few people are going to have to answer some awkward questions about safe guarding vulnerable employees in the work place.

I doubt it, but Mogg should resign if it’s found that he ignored serious allegations about a minister and placed a vulnerable person in danger.

Two weeks of saturation coverage, before being completely forgotten and irrelevant. 

See Johnson being accused of sexual harassment or having the police called over a domestic with his pregnant girlfriend or senior generals threatening a military coup if Corbyn is elected for details.

29 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They're usually such a nice bunch of lads too.

MP-attacks-protester-.gif

What the fuck was he thinking! I can only imagine it was along the lines of...

Oh look, it’s one of the female creatures looking to spoil my dinner with some of its menopausal nonsense. Probably a chance for me to be a hero and put it firmly in its place. A standing ovation coming my way, once I’ve rid the room of the menace.

Utter bellend.

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

What the fuck was he thinking! I can only imagine it was along the lines of...

Oh look, it’s one of the female creatures looking to spoil my dinner with some of its menopausal nonsense. Probably a chance for me to be a hero and put it firmly in its place. A standing ovation coming my way, once I’ve rid the room of the menace.

Utter bellend.

Hello YorkshireRed, your username has reminded me it Yorkshire day,  there are obviously no people in Yorkshire like the guy in the below vid (snigger) but it wont stop me playing it. Happy Yorkshire day.

• Upvote 2