You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

For a non white* he's got no rhythm whatsoever.

*not sure of the politically correct phrase.

I am not sure there is a politically correct way of saying that!

The dance is irritating. But a lot less irritating when it has followed a goal for us.

It kind of smacks of him taking the piss 'cos it's so poor. But, as Melchett said, maybe he's just a shit dancer.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With him doing that dance and Suarez doing his thing, we have the most irritating striker force in the world! So I love it as it'll wind up the opposition.

I feel a re-write of "The Best Midfield" coming on!

As for the dance itself, I'm in the school of thought that says it's shite, but he can stick his shorts on his head and swing his tackle around for all I care, as long as he does it immediately after scoring.

Thought he looked like a dick every time he did it at other clubs. Now he's doing it in our shirt it just makes me laugh. As others have said he can do what the fuck he likes if he's scoring goals for us.

According to Code this makes me a hypocrite. The stupid twat.

I am not sure there is a politically correct way of saying that!

The dance is irritating. But a lot less irritating when it has followed a goal for us.

It kind of smacks of him taking the piss 'cos it's so poor. But, as Melchett said, maybe he's just a shit dancer.

Nail on head.

Early on when he first signed he was getting egged on by Jonjo and others to do it after he scored and they were all pissing themselves about it, the Kop was laughing at him in one game when he done it and Sturridge was laughing along.

Hes just having a laugh and mostly taking the piss out of himself than anything because its awful, as mentioned above.

Guest ShoePiss
Gotta love Jonjo trying it himself.

[YOUTUBE]U5If7FlCycA[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like he's auditioning for a part in The Walking Dead.

Guest San Don

I think its fucking embarrassing to be honest. He even did it in the reserves \ U21 when he scored against us. What's it supposed to be anyway, the fucking robot or what!?