You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

20 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

IMG_20220611_185652.jpg

Nope. I have no fucking idea what is happening here. I've got Jurassic Park on and even the dinosaurs wouldn't eat that. I can see rice, carrots, peas... I assume its Sriracha sauce because you love it and is that melted cheese on top? Are they green beans? 

6 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

These dishes really should have their own TV show.

Guess the dish with Rob Brydon.

Celebrity panel have to guess the dish with bonus marks for ingredients.

I’d watch that. Better if they had proper poncey middle class food critics who would have to taste every dish blindfold. I bet, despite the Dali appearances, a lot of @Carvalho Diablo dishes are quite tasty. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Risking comparison with Lifey.

Roast beef, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, beetroot and green beans. Washed down with a Bellarine Peninsula Shiraz. Gravy still in jug.

EBAD7636-2E57-4A55-AC60-9DB7D3C82EDE.jpeg

I’d like a bit more colour on the roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings, but that looks nice.

On 12/06/2022 at 09:04, DalyanPete said:

These dishes really should have their own TV show.

Guess the dish with Rob Brydon.

Celebrity panel have to guess the dish with bonus marks for ingredients.

They then get to taste it, whilst Brydon does a Ronnie Corbett impersonation. It would only be on bi-monthly though, as the panel get over their latest bout of diarrhoea. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

They then get to taste it, whilst Brydon does a Ronnie Corbett impersonation. It would only be on bi-monthly though, as the panel get over their latest bout of diarrhoea. 

Brydon does Ronnie Corbett impression? Well I never knew, not like he does it very often.

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Email confirmation today I’ve a table for 2 booked at The Waterside Inn for her birthday. 

Think it’s more a present for me than her but I’m hoping she’ll enjoy it. 

That's the Roux place Col?  3 star I think. Nice!