You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hungover/poorly needed potato goodness. She’s made it and it’s vegan hot dog sausage amongst it but get in my stomach you beautiful plate of sex 

CDD818B1-4D39-485A-8F50-B70BB8E961FA.jpeg

Looks alright that, and fair play to Stiglette for making you eggs when she is a vegan. But I am mostly intrigued by the sauce, sign me up. Does it take the roof off your mouth or your money back? 

5 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Looks alright that, and fair play to Stiglette for making you eggs when she is a vegan. But I am mostly intrigued by the sauce, sign me up. Does it take the roof off your mouth or your money back? 

To be fair, I did the eggs.... It was fit though. 

Nah it's not super hot just spicy and very tasty. It's my sciracha 

4 hours ago, Trumo said:

Were you the one that introduced us to Youtube clips of that fat bloke going round the nation's takeaways and looking like he's had a stroke in every screenshot?

No, that wasn’t me. If that’s what started it, then I am completely vindicated.

Anyone who doesn’t respond, I accept your silence as the apology it is intended to be, especially from Howie, as he was flinging some seriously non-factual allegations about.

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

When I went on all all inclusive to Bodrum the food looked nothing like that, let me tell you. 

Bodrum day trip from Kos was our first trip to Turkey, fuckin hated it. Getting hassled at every restaurant. Happy to say Bodrum is not a true reflection of Turkey.

Expats who live there are trying to leave. Bill Gates is currently on holiday there, bought land there a few years ago and prices are now sky high.