Quantcast
The Foodie thread - Page 115 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Champ

The Foodie thread

Cooked a lovely tea last night. Put chopped up spinach, tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, 3 chicken thighs, vegetable stock, coconut milk, turmeric, paprika, salt and pepper into an oven dish and cooked it for an hour and a bit then added some rice and a few sliced potatoes to it to soak up the liquid. Cooked for another hour and it is one of the cheapest and nicest things I've made in ages. Will last me a few days as well. 

5 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Looks like custard.

Without want to sound a cunt it doesn’t surprise me you know more about custard and custard creams than polenta mate. 

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Without want to sound a cunt it doesn’t surprise me you know more about custard and custard creams than polenta mate. 

I know what polenta is, mate, I just don’t like the look of the texture of yours. I’d eat your osso buco, though.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, .̯. said:

Fried Cauli.

Decent 1st attempt really - thought it was going to be gash.

dc.jpeg

I hate cauliflower but.... Take a whole one, mix up some tahini, paprika, olive oil, turmeric, salt and pepper then baste it over the cauliflower. roast it for an hour. Wow. A fucking taste sensation 

7 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Osso Buco, saffron polenta and Gremolata. 

5737B86D-ED3B-4866-AA07-D8F2E1A4C6D4.jpeg

Was looking good until you took a dump on top of it.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I hate cauliflower but.... Take a whole one, mix up some tahini, paprika, olive oil, turmeric, salt and pepper then baste it over the cauliflower. roast it for an hour. Wow. A fucking taste sensation 

Lots of stuff to take away the taste of the cauliflower in other words. Just using it for crunchiness.