Quantcast
The Foodie thread - Page 112 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Champ

The Foodie thread

Lifey sure likes his flesh of tortured, suffocated, branded, raped, abused, murdered sentient babies of various species.

Looks good!

11 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Lifey sure likes his flesh of tortured, suffocated, branded, raped, abused, murdered sentient babies of various species.

Looks good!

You forgot "usually cremated".

Improvised Risotto, I didn't have Parmesan or any strong cheddar so I decided to give halloumi a go, with sprouting Broccoli and pine nuts. The only thing I'd do differently as drizzle some Balsamic vinegar on the Broccoli:

IMG_20190228_210205.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Rapini is ace -- what is the red on the halloumi middle?

It's just the colour of the Halloumi after being fried, it's just come out a little redder on my phone. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Rapini is ace -- what is the red on the halloumi middle?

bean juice

25 minutes ago, Remmie said:

It's just the colour of the Halloumi after being fried, it's just come out a little redder on my phone. 

They’re so picky, aren’t they?

Just put it on a desert plate thanks.

Fox’s Crunch Creams have been designed to take diners from the savoury elements of their biscuit to the creamy bit in the middle. You’ll love them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Champ said:

They’re so picky, aren’t they?

The foodie thread is meant to be encouraging and supportive like a support group for shite cooks, whereas the breakfast thread is a menacing shoot out in the Wild West. Unfortunately we tend to get a bit of crossover. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Does anyone get Simply Cook? We get one box a month, 4 recipes and have it instead of a weekly takeaway

Never heard of the cunt. What is it?

20 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Never heard of the cunt. What is it?

Subscription service for £10 a month they send you the components of a meal from around the world based on your preferences. You usually get threw pots of stocks, spices, herbs etc and instructions on what else you need. 

The paneer and spinach curry above was one. Having a Thai prawn curry tonight. 

It's good for keeping your cooking fresh as we tend to fall into eating the same foods almost the time. I'm sure I have a introduction offer for a free month somewhere if anyone is interested 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Subscription service for £10 a month they send you the components of a meal from around the world based on your preferences. You usually get threw pots of stocks, spices, herbs etc and instructions on what else you need. 

The paneer and spinach curry above was one. Having a Thai prawn curry tonight. 

It's good for keeping your cooking fresh as we tend to fall into eating the same foods almost the time. I'm sure I have a introduction offer for a free month somewhere if anyone is interested 

Might check it out if the vegetarian section is decent