You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

• 2 weeks later...

A bit more of a description wouldn't go a miss, as great at the world's latest picture is.

Calm down, had to eat the fuckers first.

Here you go:

Cheese & Pepperoni Spuds.

Instructions:

Microwave Spuds for a quick blast before putting them in the oven for ~40mins or until you can squeeze them.

Take them out, cut them in half and scoop in the insides into a bowl. Line skins with sauce (e.g. Tomato/Jerk sauce).

Add cheese, pepperoni and spices to scooped potato, mix well. Essentially bang in anything you want at this point.

Fill spuds back up with mix, push into the corners so it sticks back to the skin. Cook for another 10-15 minutes until golden.

200c/Gas 4.

Enjoy.

Calm down, had to eat the fuckers first.

Here you go:

Cheese & Pepperoni Spuds.

Instructions:

Microwave Spuds for a quick blast before putting them in the oven for ~40mins or until you can squeeze them.

Take them out, cut them in half and scoop in the insides into a bowl. Line skins with sauce (e.g. Tomato/Jerk sauce).

Add cheese, pepperoni and spices to scooped potato, mix well. Essentially bang in anything you want at this point.

Fill spuds back up with mix, push into the corners so it sticks back to the skin. Cook for another 10-15 minutes until golden.

200c/Gas 4.

Enjoy.

I have no fucking no idea as to how you think this might have a place on the foodie thread but please be assured that you are wrong

I have no fucking no idea as to how you think this might have a place on the foodie thread but please be assured that you are wrong

You're either from Wigan or elsewhere.

The above is the benchmark of any good scouse childhood, if anything, it's one of the golden gems of the thread.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I got a fuckload of chillies from my Mum's allotment and need a good recipe to start using them up, been making plenty of curries and Chilli but fancy doing something else with them, preferably Vegetarian please, any suggestions?

Not done this but they look good

10 hours ago, Remmie said:

I got a fuckload of chillies from my Mum's allotment and need a good recipe to start using them up, been making plenty of curries and Chilli but fancy doing something else with them, preferably Vegetarian please, any suggestions?

Chilli jam

12 hours ago, Remmie said:

Cornbread containing a mixture of finely chopped chillies and small cubes of butternut squash or pumpkin.

• Like 1