You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

On 24/03/2022 at 07:22, Bjornebye said:

Amazing how they make Spam look so good in that new advert for... Spam. 

I'm gonna have to get some. 

On 24/03/2022 at 07:22, Elite said:

Poor man's cornbeef.

21 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Corned beef rep.

Spam rep, corned beef rep, corned beef rep rep. 

Tinned meats are an underrated foodstuff. Spam fritters. Corned beef hash. Lovely stuff.

• Upvote 1

On 22/03/2022 at 19:30, YorkshireRed said:

Derby Harvester. It is what it is. They still don’t let you fill your own salad bowl. I never know whether to stare them down or retreat into myself when I order pineapple to be included with said salad.

There’s a brothel next door to my hotel. I suppose I could have a leg over for pudding. I’d rather have an ice cream.

FD9417FB-3697-4B55-8462-5B65763B35F2.jpeg

064ABFEE-4C7F-4A28-91E2-140D1F4E1BFE.jpeg

You do realise what is on those plates is the single/no family customers who go missing in the brothel?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Late breakfast

IMG_20220326_115502.jpg

IMG_20220326_115716.jpg

It’s obviously lacking peas but, other than that, I’d snatch it out of your hand and ram it straight down my throat quick-smart.

I’d then happily take a well deserved beating at your wronged hands. Some things are just worth it. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

It’s obviously lacking peas but, other than that, I’d snatch it out of your hand and ram it straight down my throat quick-smart.

I’d then happily take a well deserved beating at your wronged hands. Some things are just worth it. 

Haha I'd gladly rustle you another one up.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I'm sorry to have to say it mate, but that is the work of a madman. 

There's a fine line between genius and madness and Shep walks it in a way that only a few others have before him, it's the surest sign of his genius and we should celebrate our witnessing of it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

There's a fine line between genius and madness and Shep walks it in a way that only a few others have before him, it's the surest sign of his genius and we should celebrate our witnessing of it.

That's why I like you Bruce, you've got a load of old bollocks for every occasion. 

• Upvote 5