You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

11 hours ago, Soft Joe said:

Unfortunately to my cost I have tried crack cocaine many times in the past. I’m a recovering addict. I’m happy to report I’ll be 18 months clean next week. My life is unrecognisable really to how it was at my lowest ebb a couple of years ago. One of the key factors in my recovery has been getting into cooking. I love it. Hence my last couple of posts in here.

Well done mate, I only know to well of others that didn't do so well. Keep it going. 

11 hours ago, Elite said:

Pineapple on a pizza is.

Haha, I was a bit bevvied there. 

I do like cooking, well trying, things but it's just that I find some cookery shows piss me off, with their this is my take on whatever or with a twist bollocks, in their new book that's due out. 

There should be more on just simple cooking, me for one could learn a lot. 

3 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Vietnamese pork black puddings. Fucked if I know how they make them. Very tasty but a totally different herb/spice flavor. About 80p each, charcoal grilled.

IMG_20200822_175801.jpg

Bad news mate. They aren’t black puddings....

10 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Salmon, cod, smoked haddock, prawns and crab sticks. 

‘White sauce’ made with onions, garlic, chives, leeks, green beans, fish stock and quark. 

Topped with sliced potatoes poached in milk and thyme. 

Can you send me that in a whispered voicenote on WhatsApp please mate. I’m about to rip my cock off. 

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Salmon, cod, smoked haddock, prawns and crab sticks. 

‘White sauce’ made with onions, garlic, chives, leeks, green beans, fish stock and quark. 

Topped with sliced potatoes poached in milk and thyme. 

You’re putting some cunt from Star Trek in your pie?

• Upvote 2

On 18/10/2020 at 18:22, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, sugar tax has absolutely ruined San Pellegrino Limonata.

And a couple be agreed with you before and I’ll agree with you again; it’s way too tart. 

On 19/10/2020 at 20:45, Soft Joe said:

Unfortunately to my cost I have tried crack cocaine many times in the past. I’m a recovering addict. I’m happy to report I’ll be 18 months clean next week. My life is unrecognisable really to how it was at my lowest ebb a couple of years ago. One of the key factors in my recovery has been getting into cooking. I love it. Hence my last couple of posts in here.

Fuckin’ A. 

On 20/10/2020 at 07:51, Evelyn Tentions said:

Vietnamese pork black puddings. Fucked if I know how they make them. Very tasty but a totally different herb/spice flavor. About 80p each, charcoal grilled.

IMG_20200822_175801.jpg

Poor Mandingo.