You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

10 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

And in this case they'd be right, because its Colin and he's a sexual deviant.

No idea who Colin is, does he wrap people up in cling film making sure they have a  blow hole to breathe through? So he can place them in the dungeon for future use, going bonkers here. Cocooned

Edited by easytoslip

On 26/03/2020 at 11:29, easytoslip said:

No idea who Colin is, does he wrap people up in cling film making sure they have a  blow hole to breathe through? So he can place them in the dungeon for future use, going bonkers here. Cocooned

I thought you didn’t know him?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Mustard, saffron, lemon glazed roasted gammon this weekend love? 

8F3E41E3-39BB-4E72-BC83-52213AD1204B.jpeg

74E0735B-209E-4CAF-932B-42E700D8B6FF.png

You should post this stuff in the Vegetarian thread, and like their Satan on the Mount say “Come back to meat and all this will be yours...”

8 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Mustard, saffron, lemon glazed roasted gammon this weekend love? 

8F3E41E3-39BB-4E72-BC83-52213AD1204B.jpeg

74E0735B-209E-4CAF-932B-42E700D8B6FF.png

I'm sure I saw him in the question time audience the other week. I see you got a second picture after his two weeks in Benidorm

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Those Yorkshire puddings look unbelievable 

Chapeau!! 

Those Yorkshire’s would have been off the fucking scale but I had to open the oven door half way through because they’d risen so much they’d hit the roof of the oven. 

Apparently I’m an anal prick for moaning about this and people have real issues to worry about.