You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

Someone put olives on your pizza!!! That's just fucking cruel.

I don't need you indulging him as well!

To get things back on topic.....I taught myself to like olives. Now I love them

Someone put olives on your pizza!!! That's just fucking cruel.

I love olives but would never have them on a pizza, that's spicy beef, hot sausage, pepperoni, red onion and a chilli tomato sauce.

And the wife thought I wouldn't be able to look after myself when she's in hospital...

Just found the only take away place to deliver to the sticks...a medium sized meat feast and garlic bread with cheese?

£37!

Hunger is a cunt and I blame you woman.

£37!

Id rather go hungry.

Not a fsn of too much meat on a pizza.

Far to salty

Love olives, especially on a good salad

I'm starting to feel like my mother here so I'll leave it there

You mean old?

No, I didnt mean old. Nah, the way she constantly knocks my Dad's domestic skills. I dont know how he puts up with it.

By the way, your pizza looked gross....and you did that just to spite me? *shakes head* And they were never olives.....they looked more like sultanas but I knew it wouldnt be that. Just gross....

I don't know what this thread is about but I just wanted to say I had the most delicious Bruschetta in Rimini this last week. It was so good that we cancelled our main meals and asked for two extra plates each, with some added buffalo mozzarella. Fucking hell. Gods jizz wouldn't taste as good.

Followed it up with some top class Gelato too. Not that shite you get everywhere in Rome, but some real top quality shit.

I don't know what this thread is about but I just wanted to say I had the most delicious Bruschetta in Rimini this last week. It was so good that we cancelled our main meals and asked for two extra plates each' date=' with some added buffalo mozzarella. Fucking hell. Gods jizz wouldn't taste as good.

Followed it up with some top class Gelato too. Not that shite you get everywhere in Rome, but some real top quality shit.[/quote']

This is exactly what this thread is about