You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

Guest ShoePiss
Frying meat in the oven? Why?

I like meat. And pudding

Well you can finish a steak in the oven after it's seared perfectly in the le creuset so yes.

The title is misleading' date=' '1970's pudding help' would be more accurate.[/quote']

Well, it had to start somewhere. I am looking for a frying pan and I was asked what for.

The thread is here for any foodie related chat that maybe don't need threads of their own. I'm inclusive like that

Champ - try JohnLewis' date=' I've just looked at the pan I've got but its not got a name or serial number but their range is excellent.[/quote']

Funny you say that, my cookware is a combination of Le Creuset and JL stainless steel

I couldn't tell you.

Like I said to Hand Shandy when he asked the same question, don't you eat food? There is a clue in the thread title

I like the feist (sic) of late, Champ.

A little bit of niggle never goes astray.

Do you get cross in a Scottish accent, or do the North West roots resurface?

I like the feist (sic) of late, Champ.

A little bit of niggle never goes astray.

Do you get cross in a Scottish accent, or do the North West roots resurface?

Its a sort of mongrel chameleon accent depending on the company.

I do a good hard stare though

Do know what, I think I'd rather be talking Angel Delight.

God, they invented some shite in the 60s

See, Cloggy was trying after all with his angel whip.

These things are all relative.

My plan for this thread was for discussion about food made in a kitchen, not a lab