Guest San Don

arsenal's 'guard of honour'!?

Guest San Don

WTF is that all about? Wenger wants the 'tradition' of english football to be maintained?

So how long has this been a tradition then? And does it mean every club you know who play from now to the end of the season are expected to do it? Fuck that.

Guest davelfc

Coming from man from a country that built a huge arch to celebrate their defeats, this kind of makes sense.

It's instinct.

• Upvote 2

I recall several such incidents to acknowledge our tiumphs, hopefully those days will return.

The game after is sportsmanlike, more than that is excessive, but I remember it happening before.

WTF is that all about? Wenger wants the 'tradition' of english football to be maintained?

So how long has this been a tradition then? And does it mean every club you know who play from now to the end of the season are expected to do it? Fuck that.

I assumed it was the club that played the champions the first time after they became champions. As in it happens once. Providing a team clinches the title before the season is over obviously.

Its a totally irrelevant act. Until we have to do it to the cunts. Then i might have a problem with it. Until then... meh.

It's like the whole 3 cheers thing for the team that's just stuffed yours when you played for school ! You hated it but did it because it was right ( and ya didn't want to piss off Ya PE teacher Mr Bastard)

The fucking deserve it after being so stupid selling their best player to United.

Agreed. I hope it tears their fucking souls out to have to prostrate themselves, the shithouse cunts.

He [rodgers] also revealed his team will give Chelsea a guard of honour when they meet next week, should Jose Mourinho’s men have won the title by then, despite vocal ­objection from Liverpool fans.

He explained: “This club is built on dignity, respect and class. So whoever are the champions that’s what you do.”

So that's all good then.

Maybe it's the right thing to do, but after the way they behaved at Anfield last season? Mourinho's not your mate.

We should be concentrated on firing the players up to spoil the party.

To be honest, I wouldn't expect anything less.

It's not something I particularly want to see, so I'll probably nip for a strategically timed piss or pop the bar as they come out.

With the players though, if you don't take it as a personal slight and don't see it as a motivation to put in a performance, you're beyond helping. Given the choir boys in our team, I'm just expecting most to meekly accept their fate.

He [rodgers] also revealed his team will give Chelsea a guard of honour when they meet next week, should Jose Mourinho’s men have won the title by then, despite vocal ­objection from Liverpool fans.

He explained: “This club is built on dignity, respect and class. So whoever are the champions that’s what you do.”

So that's all good then.

He's right though, it's not nice but it's gonna have to be done unfortunately, life's full of things you don't want to do but to snub them would make us look small time bitter bastards.

He's right though, it's not nice but it's gonna have to be done unfortunately, life's full of things you don't want to do but to snub them would make us look small time bitter bastards.

The build up to this game will be nauseating. Only to be saved by Palace stopping them and then us beating them .