You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayre wouldn't give a shit. He's too busy preparing for our pre-season camp in Australia. He's a absolute joke. If we don't appeal there is no doubt Suarez will leave.

All right, he fucked up, but why the hell would he stay in a club where he feel he's a burden?

Fair enough , it's not Ayre's fault that Suarez went mad, but if Ayre can't handle this he should fuck off as well.

This is the same fucking FA who backed the potato headed granny shagger in his appeal to UEFA over violent conduct so they could get the fat fuck back in an Ingurland shirt. The same FA who deemed it inappropriate to act when Defoe received a yellow card for biting Mascherano.

Corrupt cunts.

No doubt that in the written ruling there will be something along the lines of 'as the player admitted his guilt any appeal will be deemed frivolous and subject to further sanction' and some such mumbofuckingjumbo.

Could be increased to 12.

I'd go for it. Not much to lose really and a decent chance it would be reduced

So Suarez gets a longer ban than

Roy Keane,for the Haland incident

Two & half times as long as Terry for racial abuse

1 Longer than Paul Davis for breaking a players jaw

2 games longer than Ben Thatcher

10 games longer than Defoe for biting

10 games longer than Callum Mcmanaman

10 games more than Shearer for booting Lennon in the head

I am fuming, but it is what I expected from such a corrupt organisation as the FA. If we appeal, they would most probably double it.

Who wants to bet we have Man Utd, Arsenal, Everton and Chelsea in our first 6 games next year, so Luis misses these games, if he is still here.

Longest bans handed out by FA up till today.

•9 months - Manchester United's Eric Cantona for his 'kung-fu' style kick

•9 months - Aston Villa keeper Mark Bosnich who tested positive for cocaine

•8 months - Rio Ferdinand of Manchester United for missing a drugs test

. Barton 12 games

•11 games - West Ham's Paulo di Canio for pushing over referee Paul Alcock

•10 games - Nottingham Forests' David Prutton for shoving referee Alan Wiley

•9 games - Paul Davis of Arsenal for punching Southampton's Glenn Cockeril and breaking his jaw

•8 games - Liverpool's Luis Suarez for alledgedly racially abusing Patrice Evra

•5 weeks - Man United's Roy Keane for comments made in his autobiography

....10 games ban & £75,000 fine to Barton for multiple red cards

those twats at the FA were always gonna do this.

the spineless bastards love to go along with public opinion, and seeing as everyone from cameron to your average millwall hooligan have been pissing in their pants about it, he didn't stand a chance.

I am fuming, but it is what I expected from such a corrupt organisation as the FA. If we appeal, they would most probably double it.

Who wants to bet we have Man Utd, Arsenal, Everton and Chelsea in our first 6 games next year, so Luis misses these games, if he is still here.

My thoughts exactly, first 6 already picked, season over. Make sure none of our players are available for England anymore Brendan.................

Just goes to show even when you try and appease the media and play their silly little games by saying sorry and all that shit it has helped lighten the ban right...

Oh well at least we are getting praised by a few of the hacks for doing the right thing, excellent.

Longest bans handed out by FA

•9 months - Manchester United's Eric Cantona for his 'kung-fu' style kick

•9 months - Aston Villa keeper Mark Bosnich who tested positive for cocaine

•8 months - Rio Ferdinand of Manchester United for missing a drugs test

. Barton 12 games

•11 games - West Ham's Paulo di Canio for pushing over referee Paul Alcock

•10 games - Nottingham Forests' David Prutton for shoving referee Alan Wiley

•9 games - Paul Davis of Arsenal for punching Southampton's Glenn Cockeril and breaking his jaw

•8 games - Liverpool's Luis Suarez for alledgedly racially abusing Patrice Evra

•5 weeks - Man United's Roy Keane for comments made in his autobiography

....10 games ban & £75,000 fine to Barton for multiple red cards

Well done SCOUSE TAPAS excellent stats at yer fingertips there

So a bite is an offence judged to be between a punch and a push, with the punch being the LESSER of the two bookend offences.....why, it all makes perfect sense now........does FA stand for 'Fannying Arseholes'? I think it does...

There is probably something in this in that the ban would go with him - didnt Barton miss the requisite amount of French domestic games that he would have otherwise served if he stayed at QPR ? I would have thought something like that would apply to Luis.

In any case, at risk of a ban, the FA, Ivanovic and Evra can all die of big fat shithouse AIDS from their dogs. Cunts to a man.

There comes a point where this system of punishing the person for a proliferation of offences actually begins to victimise the person and, rather than make the person become introspective and seek to improve his behaviour, he goes and offends again because he feels picked upon and frustrated.

What happens if he gets sent off within a couple of months of returning from this ban? Will he be treated fairly, equally? Or will he pick up another three games based on him being 'bad'?

Will anyone else caught biting get a 10 game ban?

Is there a system in place for offences like scratching, pinching, hair pulling, spitting?

Gonna go against the grain and say I think we should let it go....it's shit and that but without Suarez we still have Sturridge, Borini will hopefully be fit, Carroll? We paid 70m for them and we might get a new signing, I'm just gonna pretend Suarez is injured for 6 games

I was amused by the swooning outrage this had caused, but I'm not fucking laughing now. Self-serving cunts. Fuck them. Fuck their shitty little team and fuck their shitty pisspot league. And fuck every expense-guzzling Fleet Street hack who's stirred up this hornet's nest.

Football is fucking riddled. And it isn't Suarez' fault. Absolutely fucking furious.