You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Suarez Bite

Red Banjo

He has an awful reputation, he doesn't learn and doesn't seem to give a shit about us fans who keep defending him.

You do realise Jan Molby served a prison sentence and still played for us, don't you? Calm down man.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, when opposition fans have a go at him to me I laugh in their faces.

I don't try and reason with them or defend him because they won't change their minds.

Suarez is the boogeyman, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'Rat on your pop, and Luis Suarez will get you.'

And every last one of the cunts would love him to play for their team, they'll just never admit it.

You have a few weeks off defending him, go on. You've obviously worked really fucking hard defending all the shit he's done since he's been here. So go on, I said you could. Take a few weeks off.

You big fucking Luis defending hero. (hysterical fucking clown)

He's used up all his lives with me.

I still admire him as a footballer, but not as a person.

I'd rather he was dragging some other club through the mud and I'd take £50 million for him.

Rogers would sell Suarez as "no player is bigger than the club" it didn't stop him celebrating Suarez's equalizer like he'd scored it himself, another hole Suarez has got him out of, who would do that as regular next season if luis was gone ? Rogers would be out of a job (if he's still got one next season) before Christmas 2013.

I've got a feeling that without Suarez goal the chants of Rafa would have been deafening at the full time whistle (they were pretty loud as it was )

Guest San Don
Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 20m

Understand #LFC MD Ian Ayre has cancelled trip to Australia to personally handle fallout to the Luis Suarez bite

ah shit

ayre wont be pleased unpacking

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnypqZx07H9KqH63WTP1zFxUffPqtdAuEFrj1Dkr2YkFvCTrcx

doubt it. We appointed a new communications director this last week according to reports.

Guest davelfc
He's used up all his lives with me.

I still admire him as a footballer, but not as a person.

I don't know any of the players (well one i knew a bit) so I cannot comment on them as a person. I'm sure I'd dislike most of them.

Suarez is a loon but he's our loon, he did a bad thing and he will get punished. Talk of selling him from anyone is just mad, especially from Rodgers whose arse Suarez has saved this season.

Guest davelfc
Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 20m

Understand #LFC MD Ian Ayre has cancelled trip to Australia to personally handle fallout to the Luis Suarez bite

ah shit

ayre wont be pleased unpacking

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnypqZx07H9KqH63WTP1zFxUffPqtdAuEFrj1Dkr2YkFvCTrcx

He can fuck off as well the cunt.

Guest San Don
Luis Suarez ‏@luis16suarez 1m

I'm sad for what happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!

Hope his missus gives him a good telling off too the little scoundrel.

I think this is the start of the club's 'reaction.'

Personal apology by Suarez, a club fine and warning in the hope of fending off any possible FA action.

Hope his missus gives him a good telling off too the little scoundrel.

I think this is the start of the club's 'reaction.'

Personal apology by Suarez, a club fine and warning in the hope of fending off any possible FA action.

No chance. I bet you a pound to a pinch of shit that Suarez gets a lengthy ban.

I don't give a fuck about United, I care about us.

I'm not going to keep defending Suarez for his actions, it is happening time and time again.

I support LFC not Suarez FC.

you hysterical tart. what exactly is it that keeps happening time after time? i am talking real things now not made up shite like the evra nonsense. This is the first thing and it is nowhere near as bad as the elbow from Zorro on Carra.

I don't know any of the players (well one i knew a bit) so I cannot comment on them as a person. I'm sure I'd dislike most of them.

Suarez is a loon but he's our loon, he did a bad thing and he will get punished. Talk of selling him from anyone is just mad, especially from Rodgers whose arse Suarez has saved this season.

Most players don't do what Suarez does.

I'd sell him because I think we could become a better team as a whole without him. If we got £50 million, as well as our £20 million budget and what we can get for Skrtel and Carroll, that could transform our team.

Suarez getting bans each season, doing antics like he did today does more harm than good IMO.

I'm happy if others disagree as you never want to sell your best players, but sometimes teams improve when they do just that!