You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Suarez Bite

Red Banjo

Guest ShoePiss
So what kind of ban do you reckon he'll get?

Im expecting the rest of the season, for sure. But wouldnt be surprised if it went into next season either.

I think they'll want to extend it into next season too, 6 games maybe.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don
He got 7 in Holland - be very easy for the FA to go more.

Dont see how the English FA can take any reference to a punishment dished out by the Dutch equivalent.

Personally, I dont think it should even be a ban.

After all the shit that has been poured on Suarez, most of it instigated by an alcoholic jock from up the East lancs, it will come as no surprise to see tomorrow's papers align to call for the fabulous Luis to be deported.

Fuck Ivanovic! This pikey cunt has bullied so many people on the field and off it that I can do nothing other than support Luis when he bites back.

I know a man who works with Everton and he told me that Ivanovic was quite prepared to sort out Pienaar, of all tough guys, until sub goalie Mucha gave him a talking to. Ivanocvic is a cunt and a coward. Fuck him and fuck our rabid media.

Of course, Luis should just not give the cunts who envy him so much ammunition.But...............fuck 'em all!

We don't even know what Ivanovic said to him which could have provoked such an immediate dental breakdown yet. He might have said "Bite me", and Luis being the good egg he is, immediately did so in order to help him and to let him know that he was there for him in a nice way because of manners. We are so quick to judge these days and that's sad and upsetting. They'll be banning Christmas next, these so-called "Muslims", you mark my words x

Dont see how the English FA can take any reference to a punishment dished out by the Dutch equivalent.

Personally, I dont think it should even be a ban.

Just puzzled by this really.

Just a thought.Is it at all possible that Luis is trying to preempt a move away from us by his actions?.I would hate it if this was the case,but it would not be the first time we have been betrayed by one of our players.

I thought today during the match that I would ever have imagined Torres being booed by Liverpool fans.

What gets me about all this though is that whatever club he would go to,he would still have this history,and yet we are hearing of interest from some of the biggest clubs in Europe.As if if he moved clubs, the slate would be wiped clean.

Liverpool Football Club has the following response to the incident that occurred during today's game at Anfield:

Luis Suarez said: "I am deeply sorry for my inexcusable behaviour earlier today during our match against Chelsea.

"I have issued an apology and have tried to contact Branislav Ivanović to speak to him personally. I apologise also to my manager, playing colleagues and everyone at Liverpool Football Club for letting them down."

The club's managing directory Ian Ayre commented: "Luis has made an unreserved apology for his actions today.

"His behaviour is not befitting of any player wearing a Liverpool shirt and Luis is aware that he has let himself and everyone associated with the club down. We will deal with the matter internally and await any action from the FA."

Brendan Rodgers added: "Having reviewed the video footage and spoken to Luis, his behaviour is unacceptable and I have made him aware of this."

Luis Suarez: I'm sorry - Liverpool FC

That should be it! I'll be surprised is it doesn't make a couple of the front pages tomorrow though.

We don't even know what Ivanovic said to him which could have provoked such an immediate dental breakdown yet. He might have said "Bite me", and Luis being the good egg he is, immediately did so in order to help him and to let him know that he was there for him in a nice way because of manners. We are so quick to judge these days and that's sad and upsetting. They'll be banning Christmas next, these so-called "Muslims", you mark my words x

Go and have a bath,you will feel much better.

Because..some of our fans are in fear of being bullied at work tomorrow.

I generally get bullied about us being shit on the pitch and being a bunch of Downings, and Brendon talking trite truisms; can't argue with that too much. Luis being criticised is old news. Can't wait for my Spurs loving boss to send out the inevitable email, so I can send back the Defoe one.

I generally get bullied about us being shit on the pitch and being a bunch of Downings, and Brendon talking trite truisms; can't argue with that too much. Luis being criticised is old news. Can't wait for my Spurs loving boss to send out the inevitable email, so I can send back the Defoe one.

Nice.I was proven wrong earlier about the Defoe incident.

However I have a dumpy,annoying,gob shite Spurs supporting colleague at work who has often commented on Suarez.Luckily I have managed to counter this with Bales propensity to fall over for no apparent reason.I can now use Defoes previous antics in dental assault.Not that I need it mind ,he is into Amateur dramatics and has an exclusion zone around him at work.

It's indefensible behaviour, but fuck selling him, and fuck what other fans think of the club. There was a time not so long ago when I'd have thought about getting shut of a player who persistently damaged the club's reputation, but I don't give a shit any more. Thanks to FSG's cowardice last year the rest of the country think we're a club of unrepentant racists, so in for a penny, in for a pound.

I think that could well be it for Luis at LFC though. We've seen how the brand image comes first for FSG and their business partners, and I think that they might conclude now that enough is enough, especially as the campaign to hound Luis out of the country will go into overdrive now. If we were going places then Luis might be minded to tell FSG no and stick it out, but if Real, Barca or Bayern come calling in the summer I think he'll seriously consider leaving. No European football, a club underperforming from top to bottom and dog's abuse ad infinitum, or a new start playing in a team full of world-class talent and competing for titles and Champions League trophies. I know what I'd do.