You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Suarez Bite

Red Banjo

Yeah because he shite and not good at anything. Not good tactically' date=' not good in nurturing talent, not good in man management.

People pointed out above cases like Ferdinand or Cantonna and how United managed to get the best out of them, although they were pricks. They forget, though who managed those players.

Suarez is growing frustrated. He is playing for a club which has turned into a midtable mediocrity. His behaviour is simply a reflection of his frustration.

Having said all that, I'd pay good money to watch him bite Ayre.[/quote']

Shut up.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bite. Not nice, but is that any worse than Aguero fancying a chunk of Luiz last week? Is is really worse than a deliberate elbow (which really could be dangerous)?

It's made out to be bad because our society finds biting (like spitting) to be disgusting.

A normal ban 2-3 games should suffice. The rest is media hype.

The bigger issue is that he knows he's in the spotlight, and it does the club no favours when this sort of stuff happens. He's not the first have a reputation, but common sense should be telling him to pack it in. This is the more worrying aspect from a club perspective.

Summary? - Huge overreaction.

A balanced post.He has managed to curb some of his more theatrical behaviour pretty well I think.I'm not sure if he will ever banish it completely from his game.As far as harming the reputation of our club is concerned,this means less to me than our performances on the pitch,particularly as it has been largely dictated by the media in recent years.It goes without saying that it was an idiotic act today,but when you compare it to Aguerros two footed studs up challenge into Luiz on Monday I think a little perspective wouldn't go amiss.

Really daft thing to do but I love the mad little bastard.

Would take anything Shitbag Souness says with a pinch of salt the Scum story selling twat.

As mentioned above what was worse, the Aguero challenge or that ? Short ban, nothing more.

As for the inevitable media witch hunt, fuck them, they are as hypocritical as fuck, we all should understand this. Some of the mock shock and faux outrage on her needs reigning in.

The guy obviously has a problem, maybe that gives him his edge. Plus point he could have bit Terry, then it would be straight for a HIV test.

I'd like to hear from both players before making judgements on Suarez and his future at the club.

Maybe I'm just in denial, but I dunno, if someone genuinely bit me, I'd make more of a fuss. I'd probably want to consult a doctor too. That said I haven't seen proper footage, just a picture, which obviously shows him with his gnashers around the arm, but did he bite down, did he gnaw, did he nibble?

Guest davelfc

Could have been worse, he could have studded a player in the back while that player was shielding the ball in the corner, you know studded him hard so he fell over. Now that would have been much worse.

It was a nip, not a bite!

I'd like to hear from both players before making judgements on Suarez and his future at the club.

Maybe I'm just in denial, but I dunno, if someone genuinely bit me, I'd make more of a fuss. I'd probably want to consult a doctor too. That said I haven't seen proper footage, just a picture, which obviously shows him with his gnashers around the arm, but did he bite down, did he gnaw, did he nibble?

I doubt he reached the skin given that Ivanovitch wasn't showing off any bite marks. Hardly in Tyson/Holyfield territory.

It was a bite, no excuses, he has form for this. I love the guy, we're just going to have to accept the slightly mental side that's part of his nature on the pitch. It's part of the baggage of him playing for us and the good he brings to the side far outweighs the negative.

Wonder how long before we hear of Slurs’ view. No doubt reporters will be trying for some comment as we type. Other moral guardians, Samuel et al won’t be far behind either.

There’ll be enough advocating selling him without our own so called fans saying it.

Was arm to teeth anyway from what I saw ;) .

if anyone things this is reason to sell him there a bit thick but I don't know what the fuck he was thinking particularly given its happened before

And just before anyone claims there was never a media agenda for the whole Evra case look what Jason Roberts is already spouting

Jason Roberts?@JasonRoberts306m

The excuses will be entertaining....cultural differences

Jason Roberts?@JasonRoberts308m

I wonder if LFC are printing t-shirts in support of Suarez....?

Not going to defend Luis as he has been a fucking tool to do this but incidently I don't remember the same reaction when Defoe bit Mascherano......

What an absolute fucking weapon that cunt is. Snide bastard.

What an absolute fucking weapon that cunt is. Snide bastard.

He's a poor to mediocre footballer who's career is over (some will say it never started) he's now trying to be Volatile or appear to be controversial to try and get sky to sign him up as a pundit.

It's funny how people are saying get rid of him this is the final straw think this is the first thing the lad has done wrong while at Liverpool.

The same people will be moaning like fuck if he went and we replaced him with some no-mark and struggle like fuck next season.