You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

any whopper who defends this can fuck off !!!! I've had enough of selling my soul for millionaire cunts.

Someone gets it.

If you defend Suarez for biting someone, fucking biting, then you are 100% bona fide cunt. Yes we need top players here but we also need some fucking self-respect - Kenny and Rodgers have not tamed that idiot so he should be fucked off.

Avoided defeat at least and I think we deserved something for the second half performance. But it's all going to be overshadowed by what Suarez did. I've got fed up of the media and other fans having a go at him for things numerous other players do but that was just completely indefensible today. He's clearly facing a lengthy ban and hopefully we can get some of it out of the way this season when there's nothing to play for but the real fear is the club just decide he's too much hassle after this and it makes up their mind to cash in on him. Really hope that won't be the case as we'd be much worst off without him even if we got a huge fee.

Here we go again. The media are gonna help him undo everything he did this season.

He wont get Player of the season now thats for sure,

Souness is a wanker "in this week of all weeks" comment by him is a fucking joke utter twat.

Stupid arm munching cannibal- but our cannibal. Not condoning what he did, there's no excuse for that. But is it as bad as Keane deliberately trying to break someone's leg? Didn't Defoe get away with a yellow card for biting someone? Personally I thought Mourinho trying to gouge someone's eye out from behind was much nastier and more dangerous.

He'll get a ban. The media will whip it up and try and get him hung, drawn and quartered and then his remains deported. And Souness and Redknapp have got a cheek talking about the great name of the club being dragged through the mud- tossers.

any whopper who defends this can fuck off !!!! I've had enough of selling my soul for millionaire cunts.

Love that word whopper. Who have you been selling your soul to? Suarez is gonna get fucked for this and rightly so.

It is so out of character from him. The press and every other cunt in the country are gonna go after him. what are we gonna do. Would we have been happy with signing Diouff if we had seen him spitting at someone before he came to us. Is biting worse than spitting?

There is no accounting for human emotion and no cunt on here is in any position to judge anyone. So fucking shut up

He's a hypocrite. Doing interviews with the Sun but trying to link the bite to this week.

He also did this which is far worse than any bite....

[YOUTUBE]ygVgxYa3mlo[/YOUTUBE]

I wonder if that would evoke hushed tones and solemn declarations in the Sky studio.

Hope the club acts before the FA, I can see him getting a 7 match ban, lengthy but come on we'll be like 12th in the table without him, after performances by shelvey and downing today, I'm afraid to say, despite all the biting shit he did today, he's still our best player at present.

But fuck him he didn't have to bite a shove would have done the job.

Utter fucking prick of a sky interviewer.

Brendan handled those questions well, very good.

rafa a fucking red legend

great interview

Is that Geoff shreeves doing the interviews he's a fucking prick.

Well handled by Rafa if that was red nose he would have went to town.

Ha yeah, they tried to draw him into it and he was having none of it. Good stuff.

Yup.

Incredible how fucking desperate they were for some controversy. What Luis did was fucking stupid and he deserves what he gets, but make no mistake - Sky absolutely loved it.

At least it is not an unprecedented incident' date=' I imagine the FA will look into the Jermain Defoe/Javier Mascherano case and take their punishment from there.[/quote']

Defoe was booked. FA will do their utmost to come down on Luis like a tonne of bricks.

Utter fucking prick of a sky interviewer.

Complete cunt. Got what he deserved from both BR and Rafa.