You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thatcher.

thompsonsnose

Thatcher declared war on the working class by destroying this countrys manufacturing industry,allowing a policy of unemployment tories introduced incapacity benefits to massage unemployment figures,not allowing councils to build more homes policys which shamefully were carried on by new labour and the consequences every one lives with today if she should be buried its should in the city in london with all her friends the bankers and be a privatised funeral natch

thatch.jpg

She’s not been gone more than a few hours, and already the national media have cranked into gear and begun the blandly respectful eulogies – at their most critical they seem to be only able to say: ‘She polarised opinion … what’s certain is how much of an impact she made on Britain … etc etc’

Twitter set off at a pace with a thousand ‘Ding Dong the Witch is Dead’ messages only to be followed by a slew of bleeding heart liberals bemoaning the fact that people were daring to celebrate someone’s death.

Pah! Let’s make it clear: This is a cause to celebrate, to party, to stamp the dirt down. Tomorrow we can carry on shouting and writing and working and singing and striking against the successive governments that have so clearly followed Thatcher’s Slash & Burn policies, none more so than the present lot. But for now, we can have a drink and a dance and propose a toast to the demise of someone who blighted so many people’s lives for so long.

If we must show a little reverence and decorum at this time, then so be it. Our deepest sympathies go out to the families of all Margaret Thatcher’s victims.

Chumbawamba, 8th April 2013

Sky news had red Ken Livingstone on the phone.He was like her legacy is what is happening in this country now.What she caused back then is why the country is a mess.Sky went we have to leave you there and go to blah blah

Saw that.

I fucking hate Livingstone but he was nailing it there.

Blair looks more gutted than Cameron.

Cunts all.

Saw that.

I fucking hate Livingstone but he was nailing it there.

Blair looks more gutted than Cameron.

Cunts all.

Do you remember the late seventies, eighties. I remember, Bootle was a bomb site, I roamed it as a kid. Town not much better. Even during this great fiscal depression, life and the city is now so much better.

I was responding to your posts in this thread.

Sorry for any confusion.

You're just perpetuating the confusion, because there's no "Thatcher-loving" in any of my posts.

Also, if you're going to call me a "Bullied little shithouse", at least have the guts to do it in public rather than by PM.

Also, if you're going to call me a "Bullied little shithouse", at least have the guts to do it in public rather than by PM.

Well, don't leave little messages via the rep system you 'dense idiot'.

Otherwise, you give the impression of wanting to continue the conversation away from the thread you dense, Thatcher loving, idiot.

Well, don't leave little messages via the rep system you 'dense idiot'.

You called me a Thatcher-loving cunt. I am in no way Thatcher-loving, and I would argue strenuously that I'm not a cunt either.

Otherwise, you give the impression of wanting to continue the conversation away from the thread you dense, Thatcher loving, idiot.

Pillock. That's what you are.

You called me a Thatcher-loving cunt. I am in no way Thatcher-loving, and I would argue strenuously that I'm not a cunt either.

Pillock. That's what you are.

You were asked to explain the point behind posting that photo. Rather than answer you start on about Thatcher's 'bravery' or whatever, blah. I don't follow your every post but last time I looked on the GF you seemed to be quite the little supporter of the current government.

I'm now happy to assume on this wonderful day of days that you are indeed a Thatcher loving cunt.

Straightforward, innit.

Knucklehead. Are we in 50's Chicago? Negged.

"I got me a tommy gun, see, and its full of neg, you'll never take me alive copper, see."

Hope I get a PM. Nobody ever PMs me.

Oh, look at you impressing your forum buddies.

What's a New Zealander doing commenting in a thread about Thatcher?

Magic Sponge loves me. Stalks me any chance he gets.

Oh, look at you impressing your forum buddies.

What's a New Zealander doing commenting in a thread about Thatcher?

Magic Sponge loves me. Stalks me any chance he gets.

Nah I just felt like dropping some neg. And you're very aggressive, maybe a wank would help? I'm not offering like. New Zealander of 6 years (so far) residence only, British me. Grew up in the UK through the 80s.

And, to be honest, I find Spongey a good judge of character.

You were asked to explain the point behind posting that photo. Rather than answer you start on about Thatcher's 'bravery' or whatever, blah.

It was a picture of footballers on a football forum. Not sure why that needs "explaining".

I can see now that the issue here is that you are really quite dense, and you didn't realise the guff about courage, strength and indefatigability was what Galloway said about Saddam Hussein.

It was a picture of footballers on a football forum. Not sure why that needs "explaining".

I can see now that the issue here is that you are really quite dense, and you didn't realise the guff about courage, strength and indefatigability was what Galloway said about Saddam Hussein.

I think he was asking for the relevance of the picture?

Given your tory views I think it's clear you were trying to make some sort of point about her being liked by Liverpool players to feed your own evil agenda.

You are the biggest wanker on this site. Book a room at the ritz you bad smell.