You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thatcher.

thompsonsnose

MU confirm no minute's silence for Thatcher this evening.

Given her views on Hillsborough I expect that will come as a disappointment to the Stretford End faithful.

Yep, the people of manchester have always loved thatcher. Or maybe they, like the people of Liverpool, think shes a cunt. Some people really need to get a grip. This may come as a shock, but there are more important things in life than football. Do you really think that united fans would praise thatcher just to piss us off?

Given her views on Hillsborough I expect that will come as a disappointment to the Stretford End faithful.

Pretty daft comment fella, i'm sure they hate her too.

Hopefully all other teams follow suit. Fucking unreal it's happened this week of all weeks.

tumblr_luvqmki07V1qd9885o1_400.gif

Rather than giving me a sly negging, why not state your views on here you piece of shit. If you think a fucking football manager is in any way comparable to a truly evil fucker who has done as much damage to this country as anyone in history then you are a total cunt.

The people of Manchester might well think that, yes. Fine people they are too. But we are talking about the pond life who sing those songs.

Seems that the FA/PL have left it up to clubs to decide if they will do a silence or not.

And the mancs are not having a minutes silence, cos shes a total cunt, and they know it.

Fuck off you retarded fucking imbecile.

Manchester was effected as much as liverpool, liverpool maybe more visually so, and that's nothing in comparison to some parts of the country. So, well, er, in fact just fuck off die you sub sentient bottom feeder.

On the minute of silence; damned if you do, if it's applause we'll remain silent, if it's silence we'll create the biggest vitriolic symphony, doesn't matter which end of the East Lancs you're on.

Fuck her!

Edit: I'm quite pisssed , as promised to my grandmother.

I, personally, won't be giving her any more attention than she's already gained.

I won't be making a big deal about her departure, nor will I applaud if deemed to do so.

She's done what she's done and only time will erase her decisions.

Done. Dead. Gone. Moving on to the next biggest cunt to fuck over the entire country.

I, personally, won't be giving her any more attention than she's already gained.

I won't be making a big deal about her departure, nor will I applaud if deemed to do so.

She's done what she's done and only time will erase her decisions.

Done. Dead. Gone. Moving on to the next biggest cunt to fuck over the entire country.

Take your pick...Blair, Brown, Cameron, Osbourne. So many to choose, so little time

England 1980

_66807003_a-512_thatcher_pa80-keegan-.jpg

Left to Right: Kevin Keegan (ex Liverpool), Terry McDermott (Liverpool), Margaret Thatcher (Finchley), Phil Thompson (Liverpool), Emlyn Hughes (Liverpool)

9GRCEDB.jpg

Theres a few of the type of picture you have posted.One of Hughes and Sir Bob with her with the old championship trophy all taken before her time as PM.

Guest ShoePiss
England 1980

_66807003_a-512_thatcher_pa80-keegan-.jpg

Left to Right: Kevin Keegan (ex Liverpool), Terry McDermott (Liverpool), Margaret Thatcher (Finchley), Phil Thompson (Liverpool), Emlyn Hughes (Liverpool)

What point are you making here?