You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

She's dead!!

gingerhulk

Raising a glass to my Grandad tonight who is no longer here. He despised the cunt and it'll be an honour to drink a Guinness on his behalf.

I'll be doing this in spirit to my nan and various other good people who didnt get to live to enjoy a small slice of happiness.

Would love the news hounds to ask Arthur Scargill how he feels about it?

Good riddance to the architect of modern society and its lack of ethics,morals and human decency.

I was going to stay off the booze today, but 3 glasses of champagne have went down and I feel a session coming on.

I've had a bottle on standby for about 20 years for the old cow and it feels good to finally be opening one for the correct purpose for which it was bought.

Fuck her and all she stood for the horrible old cunt.

All this reminds me of the time in the eighties when she resigned as PM. I was working as a courier for a publisher and had just heard the news when I had to go out with some deliveries. In the first bookshop I delivered to, I asked the girl serving if she'd heard the news. "No, what's happened"? she asked. I told her "Thatcher's resigned" She was so delirious with joy, I almost got a shag right in the middle of the shop as reward for passing on the good news.

Good days.

Anybody saying they cannot find any joy in her death obviously did not live through this vile bastards " reign " she systematically stripped the North of Britain whilst allowing her cronies and the upper classes to reap the rewards.

I watched family and friends struggle to live, the city of Liverpool was decimated on her say so, Militant was Thatchers greatest work, it allowed her ideologies to be applied even further whilst those self serving arseholes like Hatton inadvertently did her work for her.

I understand that people might find some hypocrisy in celebrating her death yet deriding anyone who makes a comment about the 96. The difference to my knowledge is the 96 at Hillsborough died in a tragedy she did her best to stage manage and cover up.

Thatcher on the other hand dedicated herself to serving herself and her cronies whilst considering the rest of us as dross, which to me is a crime. She was a wolf in twats clothing and I won't be shedding one tear.

EVERYONE in Britain north of Birmingham is already very drunk indeed.

Eyewitnesses said the drinking started within seconds of the announcement and was of a ferocious intensity.

Police in Manchester, Newcastle, Liverpool and Glasgow have been told to take the rest of the week off as local authorities said they will tidy everything up ‘at some point’.

Nathan Muir, a southerner visiting Derby on what passes for business in the midlands, said: “I was in a meeting when someone spotted the news on their smartphone. The booze appeared instantly. I have no idea where it came from. It was like they had been waiting a very long time and were fully prepared.

“I would say they were all aggressively drunk within four to five minutes. I think it was the adrenalin rush, combined with the funnels.

“Anyway, I quickly felt as if I did not belong, particularly when a half empty vodka bottle whizzed past my head, before exploding against the Derby Enterprise Zone poster on the wall.”

He added: “As I made a dash for the car park, I was almost killed as a desk smashed through a second floor window and completely destroyed a Nissan Qashqai.

“Then this woman stuck her head out of the broken window and shouted, ‘lets find Tebbit and piss on his face’.”

A spokesman for Merseyside Fire Brigade said: “We’re going to let things burn. If we put it out they will just set fire to it again. Plus, we don’t want to seem like killjoys.”

Anybody saying they cannot find any joy in her death obviously did not live through this vile bastards " reign " she systematically stripped the North of Britain whilst allowing her cronies and the upper classes to reap the rewards.

I watched family and friends struggle to live, the city of Liverpool was decimated on her say so, Militant was Thatchers greatest work, it allowed her ideologies to be applied even further whilst those self serving arseholes like Hatton inadvertently did her work for her.

I understand that people might find some hypocrisy in celebrating her death yet deriding anyone who makes a comment about the 96. The difference to my knowledge is the 96 at Hillsborough died in a tragedy she did her best to stage manage and cover up.

Thatcher on the other hand dedicated herself to serving herself and her cronies whilst considering the rest of us as dross, which to me is a crime. She was a wolf in twats clothing and I won't be shedding one tear.

I don't understand that at all. There is absolutely no comparison between the two and so no hypocrisy. Thatcher was an evil cunt. Now she's a dead evil cunt. The hypocrisy would be showing her faux respect just because the cold nasty belligerent stubborn fuck is dead.

my dad's just text me saying 'She better hope she has gone downstairs because if she has gone upstairs my dad will ring her fucking neck'

I too will be having a drink later for my grandad.

This thread will be boss later when everyone fucking bladdered.

Exactly. She did not do all see did without the support of millions. While I despise many of the things she did to me the hatred directed towards her has a strong whiff of misogyny about it. Will people 'celebrate' in the same way when Tebbitt dies or Cameron. I think not.

I cannot celebrate anyone's death.

And where does the justified outrage when others taunt the memories of the 96 fit alongside the celebration of the death of a woman whose power came to an end over 20 years ago

Whether her power ended or not the effects are still being felt.

How there's a moral equivalent between celebrating the death of people killed in a accident of gross negligence and the death of someone who stood by the likes of Pinochet (he of dropping pregnant women out of planes) and supported apparthied I have no idea.

Not celebating anyone's death is not big and it's not clever. Some people are cunts and it's okay to be happy about them dying if you want to be.

Personally I'd much rather see her legacy die. I think she can go the grave very happy with her work; the Chicago school cunt.