You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Was up by the uni earlier and a guy skateboarded past me in a shirt which was principally white but had garish pink neon flower patterns all over it, cords (standard), yellow boots, a red wine beanie and MASSIVE sunglasses. Best of all though: he was sporting a beard and ridiculously out of proportion handlebar muzzie which was also curled.

Incredible fucking scenes.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

brendan2.png

Was up by the uni earlier and a guy skateboarded past me in a shirt which was principally white but had garish pink neon flower patterns all over it, cords (standard), yellow boots, a red wine beanie and MASSIVE sunglasses. Best of all though: he was sporting a beard and ridiculously out of proportion handlebar muzzie which was also curled.

Incredible fucking scenes.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

brendan2.png

Gotta give him kudos for the handlebar moustache.

I've often thought of cultivating my own facial topiary, but I deffo don't have the cajones to pull it off.

Rise of the Idiots indeed......Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris were truly ahead of their time.

The 21 Types Of Hipster You Encounter In London

I am working in Liverpool city centre at the moment and I went for a walk on my lunch the other day. There was an office on the ground floor near Liverpool One which is part of Bluecoat Chambers and as I passed I looked in the window...

There was a load of fucking 'alternative' types, odd clothes, stupid hair all over the place, spread out in the room obviously channeling their creative focus. A few of them were drawing all over a wall covered with paper. One of them was sitting on a kids trike like a toy JCB or something and one was on a hammock.

All I could think about was this:

[YOUTUBE]lhAr_UeroCk[/YOUTUBE]

I am working in Liverpool city centre at the moment and I went for a walk on my lunch the other day. There was an office on the ground floor near Liverpool One which is part of Bluecoat Chambers and as I passed I looked in the window...

There was a load of fucking 'alternative' types, odd clothes, stupid hair all over the place, spread out in the room obviously channeling their creative focus. A few of them were drawing all over a wall covered with paper. One of them was sitting on a kids trike like a toy JCB or something and one was on a hammock.

All I could think about was this:

[YOUTUBE]lhAr_UeroCk[/YOUTUBE]

Some call them Hipsters, some call them dickheads....I just call the SATs ....Self Absorbed Twats

I guess it's just another way for society to judge people or put people down based on superficial things. Whether it be hipster, goth, emo, chav etc. Personally i couldn't care less what bands someone listens too, or where they buy their clothes, as long as they are sound people.

I guess it's just another way for society to judge people or put people down based on superficial things. Whether it be hipster, goth, emo, chav etc. Personally i couldn't care less what bands someone listens too, or where they buy their clothes, as long as they are sound people.

That is noble. But hipsters are bellends.