You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

I used to go on YNWA then they had a mass cull which I made the cut on but it all got a bit stale and boring so I don’t go back. I think I have a TIA account or maybe it’s “The Anfield Wrap” either way I don’t use it.

After that I went to Rawk and eventually found myself on the watch list. That forum has really just become a caricature of itself. I particularly like the only open during windows transfer forums featuring hundreds of locked threads. Even the fucking general transfer thread gets locked. It’s insane. Ironically enough I heard about this place from them telling people they’ve banned to “fuck off back to TLW”. Glad I did.

• Upvote 2

Just now, chevettehs said:

So did I. Clearly they are very good at spotting a wrong un. 

It was about seven or eight years ago so I don't remember precisely what happened but I seem to recall I had a problem registering then had to speak to one of their forum traffic wardens and I almost certainly directed some non RAWK approved language in his direction. 

Still freaks my nut out to this day.

• Upvote 3

Rawk has to be the pointless Liverpool forum about.   Any time anything worth talking about happens the thread will be immediately locked. 

I got banned years ago for posting clown pictures at some daft cunt who kept writing  a thousand words posts about why  Lucas was a better midfielder than Gerrard.   They banned so many normal people that that idiotic view was roundly applauded. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Rawk has to be the pointless Liverpool forum about.   Any time anything worth talking about happens the thread will be immediately locked. 

I got banned years ago for posting clown pictures at some daft cunt who kept writing  a thousand words posts about why  Lucas was a better midfielder than Gerrard.   They banned so many normal people that that idiotic view was roundly applauded. 

Yeah, "normal" people...

8 minutes ago, razor said:

It was a lighthearted comment about you being "normal", Grinch.

Ne'er mind.

How many bans must you hand out to have that view widely accepted though,  I've literally never heard any one say it irl.    Was hard enough finding anyone who thought much of Lucas for the short spell where he was looking very good. 

1 hour ago, razor said:

Yeah, "normal" people...

46 minutes ago, Grinch said:

How many bans must you hand out to have that view widely accepted though,  I've literally never heard any one say it irl.    Was hard enough finding anyone who thought much of Lucas for the short spell where he was looking very good. 

I was one of Lucas’ champions on here and yes on there back in the day, but any moron comparing him to Gerrard might as well have been watching professional fucking badminton. Again, that whole forum is one big hive mind. Anyone who steps out of line is swiftly dispatched.

14 hours ago, Saintslfc13 said:

Ironically enough I heard about this place from them telling people they’ve banned to “fuck off back to TLW”. Glad I did.

On multiple occasions I've told people on here to fuck of back to RAWK. I had no idea that they said the same thing about fucking off to here, that's hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Who actually owns RAWK? Maybe @dave u knows?

Think I signed up and logged in years ago when reading about it on here. Don’t think I ever posted on there. Haven’t even visited there for about five years.

You've been banned for 2 years mate. They don't like the silent treatment. 

Ive never been on any other Liverpool forum (and never would because I love this place more than I love my family) but I have gone onto RAWK because they have links to streams for Reds games on one of their threads. I might try and join and see how quick I can get banned. 

In-fact I am going to do it now. 

EDIT: Registration is currently disabled. Mystic quegs. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You've been banned for 2 years mate. They don't like the silent treatment. 

Ive never been on any other Liverpool forum (and never would because I love this place more than I love my family) but I have gone onto RAWK because they have links to streams for Reds games on one of their threads. I might try and join and see how quick I can get banned. 

In-fact I am going to do it now. 

It’ll be an autoban for you if they check your name against the sex offenders register.

RAWK is a real puzzle to me.

I mean, how does a site whose overriding principle is "toe the party line, or else" become the largest fan forum at a major club, let alone one a club with a long history of fighting against injustice and oppression by elites? Liverpool as a club has a sort of contrarian streak, a complete unwillingness to "bend the knee," so it's inexplicable that our largest forum is run by a bunch of Gestapo wannabes.

If we're having a bad season and you just want to start dreaming about next year and discussing transfer targets? There's the door. The club are partnering with ticket touts and in your frustration you want to vent about the problem? Banned. One of our weaker players has a bad game and you suggest that he's not good enough? Oh, my word - you're not only banned, but your IP is put on the list of deviants so you can never register again.

Absurd place. It's a shame that it IS so large, though, because sometimes they have some clever posts and of course there's information there that can't be found anywhere else (like the youth thread, for example).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

RAWK is a real puzzle to me.

I mean, how does a site whose overriding principle is "toe the party line, or else" become the largest fan forum at a major club, let alone one a club with a long history of fighting against injustice and oppression by elites? Liverpool as a club has a sort of contrarian streak, a complete unwillingness to "bend the knee," so it's inexplicable that our largest forum is run by a bunch of Gestapo wannabes.

If we're having a bad season and you just want to start dreaming about next year and discussing transfer targets? There's the door. The club are partnering with ticket touts and in your frustration you want to vent about the problem? Banned. One of our weaker players has a bad game and you suggest that he's not good enough? Oh, my word - you're not only banned, but your IP is put on the list of deviants so you can never register again.

Absurd place. It's a shame that it IS so large, though, because sometimes they have some clever posts and of course there's information there that can't be found anywhere else (like the youth thread, for example).

I had a feeling their "youth thread" would be quite detailed.