Quantcast
Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum? - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Kevin D

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

?  

77 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.


Recommended Posts

I was banned from RAWK for being 'sexist' six or seven years ago thankfully.

 

Used to post on Koptalk in the early 2000s but I can't remember what happened there, I don't think I got banned though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mook said:

I was banned from RAWK for being 'sexist' six or seven years ago thankfully.

 

Used to post on Koptalk in the early 2000s but I can't remember what happened there, I don't think I got banned though.

I can’t imagine how that happened 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mook said:

I was banned from RAWK for being 'sexist' six or seven years ago thankfully.

 

Used to post on Koptalk in the early 2000s but I can't remember what happened there, I don't think I got banned though.

There are worse reasons for being banned from a forum. I can't think of what they are but there have to be. 

 

I banned myself from YNWA and Koptalk because I wasn't being sexist enough. And they were shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shortly after they implemented the rules banning all discussion of a match while it's being played, a few flagrant rule breakers posted in the Dirk Kuyt thread, commenting on a goal he'd just scored. Before the mods had time to delete the posts and lock the thread I tried to restore a bit of order with a comment along the lines of "pack it in lads, what do you think this is, a football forum?" and received the following message next time I tried to log in:

 

Quote

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
If you'd had a little patience you'd have been able to enjoy the permanent solution we are looking at. However, act like a cunt and you lose access to the site. Try another one.
This ban is not set to expire.

 

Thankfully their permanent solution was to limit all match chat to a locked, stickied thread for the mods to post in and the plebs to read, so my ban hasn't prevented me from enjoying it to the fullest.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cuppatea said:

Shortly after they implemented the rules banning all discussion of a match while it's being played, a few flagrant rule breakers posted in the Dirk Kuyt thread, commenting on a goal he'd just scored. Before the mods had deleted the posts and lock the thread I tried to restore a bit of order with a comment along the lines of "pack it in lads, what do you think this is, a football forum?" and received the following message next time I tried to log in:

 

 

Thankfully their permanent solution was to limit all match chat to a locked, stickied thread for the mods to post in and the plebs to read, so my ban hasn't prevented me it enjoying it to the fullest.

They banned you and called you a cunt? That is magnificent cuntery. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/08/2013 at 07:37, Melchett said:

RAWK

YNWA

KopTalk

 

And in Non LFC forums

 

CFCNET

Most Haunted

TalkFord

Parrot UK

 

And probably numerous more for which I cant remember the reason, although the Most Haunted banning was for repeatedly texting in the live shows saying I can see ghostly monkeys.

I got banned on CFC Net after the Steven Sinatra thing, although I was marvelling at Momo tearing that particular forum a new one.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, cuppatea said:

Shortly after they implemented the rules banning all discussion of a match while it's being played, a few flagrant rule breakers posted in the Dirk Kuyt thread, commenting on a goal he'd just scored. Before the mods had time to delete the posts and lock the thread I tried to restore a bit of order with a comment along the lines of "pack it in lads, what do you think this is, a football forum?" and received the following message next time I tried to log in:

 

 

Thankfully their permanent solution was to limit all match chat to a locked, stickied thread for the mods to post in and the plebs to read, so my ban hasn't prevented me from enjoying it to the fullest.

 

Only the mods can post in the match thread? The fuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No but I've had a few bans on Facebook and twitter for bullying. The thing I don't agree with about that though is, I never attack anyone who doesn't come for me first. So I'll get attacked on Facebook by some stupid little cunt and I'll certainly let the rage flow and then I'm the one getting banned. Don't come for me if you can't take it back ya grassing cunts. But apart from that I'm a calm and collected person.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

No but I've had a few bans on Facebook and twitter for bullying. The thing I don't agree with about that though is, I never attack anyone who doesn't come for me first. So I'll get attacked on Facebook by some stupid little cunt and I'll certainly let the rage flow and then I'm the one getting banned. Don't come for me if you can't take it back ya grassing cunts. But apart from that I'm a calm and collected person.

Why the fuck would you act like a dick on platforms where people can actually see who you are? Mental.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

No but I've had a few bans on Facebook and twitter for bullying. The thing I don't agree with about that though is, I never attack anyone who doesn't come for me first. So I'll get attacked on Facebook by some stupid little cunt and I'll certainly let the rage flow and then I'm the one getting banned. Don't come for me if you can't take it back ya grassing cunts. But apart from that I'm a calm and collected person.

 

2B427520-662B-4588-B7E6-7AD586EDACCE.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Cultured Left Peg said:

I was banned on RAWK after being a drunk dick winding them up on there. Such a cringey forum. I hated the righteous bastards more than the Mancs.

Cringeworthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RAWK for having an alternative view to the forum Gestapo.

 

And a self imposed ban from Koptalk when I realised Dunk was a twat. Has he finished his fucking book yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Why the fuck would you act like a dick on platforms where people can actually see who you are? Mental.

Me personally, I only ever do it if they've come attacking me. Horrible ignorant little cunts saying what they like behind the safety of their keyboard. If they come to me then I love nothing better than telling them what I think of them. I actually enjoy it if I'm honest. Yesterday I was called a nonce on a Michael Jackson story because I just happend to say it's all boring now, some little nob starts calling me a nonce saying hope you're not allowed by kids, so I give him some shit back and he reported me. Would he have called me a nonce in real life, probably not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Cultured Left Peg said:

I was banned on RAWK after being a drunk dick winding them up on there. Such a cringey forum. I hated the righteous bastards more than the Mancs.

I can't do RAWK it's full of deluded muppets. So I'd probably have a ban if I could bear to go there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Me personally, I only ever do it if they've come attacking me. Horrible ignorant little cunts saying what they like behind the safety of their keyboard. If they come to me then I love nothing better than telling them what I think of them. I actually enjoy it if I'm honest. Yesterday I was called a nonce on a Michael Jackson story because I just happend to say it's all boring now, some little nob starts calling me a nonce saying hope you're not allowed by kids, so I give him some shit back and he reported me. Would he have called me a nonce in real life, probably not. 

“Siri, show me Stronts crossed with Begbie.”

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

If RAWK didn't ban bad wankers every now and then there wouldn't be anyone here. 

I'm a good wanker thank you very fucking much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Angie81 said:

No but I've had a few bans on Facebook and twitter for bullying. The thing I don't agree with about that though is, I never attack anyone who doesn't come for me first. So I'll get attacked on Facebook by some stupid little cunt and I'll certainly let the rage flow and then I'm the one getting banned. Don't come for me if you can't take it back ya grassing cunts. But apart from that I'm a calm and collected person.

Amy? Is that you? Is Dylan out yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×