You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Wonder if any post here bar us?

I think it is just Howie, yourself and me. I'm still in touch with a few posters from that old site. 20 years ago mate, where on earth has all that time gone! 

17 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I think it is just Howie, yourself and me. I'm still in touch with a few posters from that old site. 20 years ago mate, where on earth has all that time gone! 

My god that long, to be fair most were sound just the odd turd, what was Hanson’s girlfriends name? Wonder if he is still with her.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

My god that long, to be fair most were sound just the odd turd, what was Hanson’s girlfriends name? Wonder if he is still with her.

Her username was JJ. Can't remember her actual name. TBF she was a nice lass. Met her when I stayed at Paul's for a fortnight for the CL final. Spent a fortune as I was out with his son on the lash during the day playing pool etc and then of a night with Paul and his mates. I was in bits when I returned to Germany. I'm still in touch with Andy Bushell, William Noon, Daniel Stainforth and Paul Worsley. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Her username was JJ. Can't remember her actual name. TBF she was a nice lass. Met her when I stayed at Paul's for a fortnight for the CL final. Spent a fortune as I was out with his son on the lash during the day playing pool etc and then of a night with Paul and his mates. I was in bits when I returned to Germany. I'm still in touch with Andy Bushell, William Noon, Daniel Stainforth and Paul Worsley. 

I would need their forum names haha.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
27 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I would need their forum names haha.

I can't remember myself mate. 

Flakey, Thanksfortheshanks, The HowieLama, Kop Prophet, Sir Roger Hunt.....struggling now. 

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I go on a Facebook page for English football in the 80s. Every few days the same topics get raised, which are:

Heysel.

Who had the hardest player.

Would Everton have won the European cup if not for the ban.

What firm was the hardest (contradicting the faux outrage of Heysel).

Arsenal winning at Anfield in 1989.

Wimbledon winning the FA cup in 1988. 

As you can see most of the subjects centre around most fans dislike of Liverpool. 

Yeah. I’m on that one as well. Some right twits on there. 

Been banned about 20 times on LFCTVGO - 18 times for inappropriate language or apparently insulting other posters and few other times for match day trolling (probably saying how shit I think Wijnaldum is)

Probably be quicker to list the forums I'm not banned on and that's sixcrazyminutes....cool guys who tolerate the worst language.....any kind of trolling (or venting your anger as I like to put it).'

And also Koptalk (but I don't post much at all on there due to lack of members)

4 hours ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Been banned about 20 times on LFCTVGO - 18 times for inappropriate language or apparently insulting other posters and few other times for match day trolling (probably saying how shit I think Wijnaldum is)

Probably be quicker to list the forums I'm not banned on and that's sixcrazyminutes....cool guys who tolerate the worst language.....any kind of trolling (or venting your anger as I like to put it).'

kI0yoJi.gif

Guest Pistonbroke
5 hours ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Well they put up with that massive wanker who worked for the Scum newspaper. He's probably one of the latest newbies on here. 

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

No, I’ve never been banned from any other Liverpool forum. Or any other forum for that matter. Or club, pub, society etc.. Or from driving, being within a certain distance of someone. Or from any social media platform, even temporarily. 

Post some of your poetry.  That'll do the trick.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

No, I’ve never been banned from any other Liverpool forum. Or any other forum for that matter. Or club, pub, society etc.. Or from driving, being within a certain distance of someone. Or from any social media platform, even temporarily. 

So you’ve only been banned from this one then?