You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

Unfortunately all traces of him have been deleted, but there was a poster on here named "Hodgson's undies". He claimed that he had been unfairly banned from Rawk and that action was disproportionate to his posting. Rushian, seeing this on here, asked the poster what his username had been so he could unban him. "Hodgson is a cunt" was the response.

• Upvote 2

Guest ShoePiss
Unfortunately all traces of him have been deleted, but there was a poster on here named "Hodgson's undies". He claimed that he had been unfairly banned from Rawk and that action was disproportionate to his posting. Rushian, seeing this on here, asked the poster what his username had been so he could unban him. "Hodgson is a cunt" was the response.

Someone has that as their sig in here, class.

I had a temporary ban from rawk after laughing at a grown man who said he was crying at the end of his bed because Rafa had gone.

Unless you have been banned from Rawk you are no real man, I've also been banned from YNWA under a different guise.

I was banned from YNWA because I said Alonso was a far more important player than Mascherano and I questioned the knowledge of those who disagreed and I was also banned from RAWK for questioning the radio silence shite over China buys Liverpool.

• Upvote 1

All time classic.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/91148-whats-wrong-rawk-17.html

Originally Posted by Hodgsons Undies

Unbelievable! 4 week ban served. Said 'sack Hodgson' after the debacle today, got a warning! Yeah rawk, lets all bury our heads in the sand.

What's your username - I'll check and reinstate you.

Originally Posted by Hodgsons Undies

Ta mate its 'HodgsonIsFuckingShit'.

• Upvote 3

Unless you have been banned from Rawk you are no real man, I've also been banned from YNWA under a different guise.

I was banned from YNWA because I said Alonso was a far more important player than Mascherano and I questioned the knowledge of those who disagreed and I was also banned from RAWK for questioning the radio silence shite over China buys Liverpool.

I once read you were banned for suggesting a Peter Crouch goal should have been directed at another part of the net.

LFD and TK. It really is the ones you would least suspect.

Never got banned from RAWK, I just got tired of all the "rules" and the fact that every discussion pretty much ends up at the same place because the mods don't allow otherwise. Also pisses me off that you can't discuss transfers except during the window unless of course you're a mod (who seem to break all of their rules really) or one of their "ITK's" who really know fuck all. I still go there occasionally because they have some good videos all neatly packaged into one thread but I don't much take part in the discussion anymore.

Did get "culled" from YNWA once, at the time it was the only LFC forum I knew so I messaged a mod and he let me back in but it's pretty slow over there (probably due to them randomly "culling" posters) and they have more rules than here (less than RAWK obviously) so I don't really post or even read there often.

I think I lasted about a week on RAWK (your right the site is an absolute embarrassment - you cant even pass an opinion unless its towing the party line or the current flavour of the month. If you go on there now you would belive that Jordon Henderson is the second coming of christ on a bicycle.)I should imagine the guy who banned me looked a bit like this:

nerd_computer_repair.jpg

That site really is a huge embarassment to the club.

It is because it pretty much represents what Liverpool fans think to other fans, I sometimes read Everton, United & general football boards an they reference RAWK all the time for laughs

Banned from Rawk.

Criticising Benitez.

Banned from RAWK.

Poked fun at yet another thread eulogising the departed Benitez by a certain poster whose name I forget, based on a throwaway line something like "Oh, another in-depth retrospective from [Poster X], is it Tuesday already?'

Life ban right there.

Well i started as a WUM till Cancer and Aids bought us. Ive been banned on most forums.

I remember at least one of your rawk bannings being down to rushing on there to announce something to do with Alonso that was been discussed on here.Only for you to of posted it on there before hearing the end on here.

So you ended up posting something over there that was totally wrong.

Something like that anyway.

I have tried to join that site a few times and never got on.

I tried to get on there to answer shit Durango was posting about Dave over a podcast about Benitez.

He was spouting total bullshit about it and a couple from here tried saying something over there about it to.

In the end he ended up on here and to cut the story short ended up with him telling me he wanted to fight me and even sending me his mobile number to phone him.

Wasnt to happy when I thanked him but I wasnt that lonely that I needed a friend to talk to.

But seeing as he was then as a favour I was just goingout to put his number up on the wall of some toilets down Harrison Drive that was the HQ of where men looking for the company of other men was.