You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

TLW is yet to reach such levels:

'If you were a squirrel you’d be highest in the tree

If you were an insect you’d be the busiest little bee

If you were a frog, you’d croak loudest of them all

And if you were a giraffe you’d be tallest of the tall

And if you were an owl you’d be wise as wise can be

And if you were a dolphin you’d be the fastest in the sea

That is why we’re proud to have you as the leader of our team

As we stand upon the Kop, hoping to live our dream

You direct our heroes here and there, pushing them for more

It’s only a matter of time before we bring home trophies galore

So thank the lord you’re not a squirrel, dolphin giraffe, frog or bee

I just want you to know you mean all the world to me'

• Upvote 2

On 15/03/2019 at 22:32, gkmacca said:

I think if you're going to ban, you've got to BAN - you've got to see it through. Recently, there was this incredibly irritating twit on six crazy minutes, the world's tiniest LFC forum. He peed people off for years until finally mods snapped and he was banned. Then, inevitably, two or three professional contrarians popped up to beg his tear-soaken forgiveness, in real sick-bagging JS Mill waffle-aching, and he was back again, being the bell-end of all bell-ends, within hours. That's really a waste of time.

I tried to sign up on there once when this place was down for a few days. Used the same username as I’ve got on here but never got the validation email. 

Total knobheads like Hades, Silverlining and fucking Cloggypop are fine but Turdseye can get to fuck. What’s that all about?

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I tried to sign up on there once when this place was down for a few days. Used the same username as I’ve got on here but never got the validation email. 

Total knobheads like Hades, Silverlining and fucking Cloggypop are fine but Turdseye can get to fuck. What’s that all about?

Unbelievably he wasn't talking about silverlining there. He was talking about modo who I always thought was alright. 

Some decent posters on there like. Sign yourself up if you don't mind being on the same forum as the head of strategy for the S*n. 

17 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Unbelievably he wasn't talking about silverlining there. He was talking about modo who I always thought was alright. 

Some decent posters on there like. Sign yourself up if you don't mind being on the same forum as the head of strategy for the S*n. 

sixcrazyminutes.com

Worth signing up just to call him a cunt. 

He is defo about on here. 

On 30/09/2019 at 01:20, cloggypop said:

Haven't lurked on it for ages. Decent forum alright. Dantes is funny as fuck.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

Is Fat Dunc and his transfer bollocks still around? I've not heard of him in years.

Just about. 

I know it caused Dave some shit with idiots from over there registering here and spamming the place but it was definitely worth it. 

Don't think I've laughed so much in one day in my life. 

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

RAWK is the sanctimonious haven of cunts.  No wonder opposition fans have a shit view of us if that is their reference point.

Havent been on it for years but when I did the moderators would ban you for slagging Rafa off, posting tenuous transfer links and just generally disagreeing with established posters. 

I didnt last long on there.