You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

I think if you're going to ban, you've got to BAN - you've got to see it through. Recently, there was this incredibly irritating twit on six crazy minutes, the world's tiniest LFC forum. He peed people off for years until finally mods snapped and he was banned. Then, inevitably, two or three professional contrarians popped up to beg his tear-soaken forgiveness, in real sick-bagging JS Mill waffle-aching, and he was back again, being the bell-end of all bell-ends, within hours. That's really a waste of time.

3 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

I think if you're going to ban, you've got to BAN - you've got to see it through. Recently, there was this incredibly irritating twit on six crazy minutes, the world's tiniest LFC forum. He peed people off for years until finally mods snapped and he was banned. Then, inevitably, two or three professional contrarians popped up to beg his tear-soaken forgiveness, in real sick-bagging JS Mill waffle-aching, and he was back again, being the bell-end of all bell-ends, within hours. That's really a waste of time.

Silverlining?

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Silverlining?

No, no, he has a brain. This little eejit is called "Modo" and you can get the same experience from a brief exchange with him by banging your head on an oak plank in one of those DIY stores on a bank holiday Monday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A lad I used to work with runs a couple of shitty facebook pages and bans/blocks loads of people.

This fella hasn't been the match for about 15 years and just stays on Facebook all day talking about Liverpool and any tenuous link to Hillsborough. I think I mentioned on another thread that if aliens landed in his back garden the first thing he'd do is talk to them about Hillsborough. 

Basically, he bans and kicks off on 15 year olds from Singapore, Cape Town and the US if they don't have an in depth knowledge of our (his) hatred of the Mancs, Hillsborough or the fact that not many Liverpool fans are arsed about the English national team.

On 14/03/2019 at 04:03, Grinch said:

Rawk has to be the pointless Liverpool forum about.   Any time anything worth talking about happens the thread will be immediately locked. 

I got banned years ago for posting clown pictures at some daft cunt who kept writing  a thousand words posts about why  Lucas was a better midfielder than Gerrard.   They banned so many normal people that that idiotic view was roundly applauded. 

There's a post on RAWK comparing Charlie Adam to Pirlo. That kind of stuff is applauded there. 

Also, the "RAWK Scribes" are absolute weirdos. James Joyce is easier to read than those cunts.  

5 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

There's a post on RAWK comparing Charlie Adam to Pirlo. That kind of stuff is applauded there. 

Also, the "RAWK Scribes" are absolute weirdos. James Joyce is easier to read than those cunts.  

Haha

The Joe Xavi Allen stuff was also taken more seriously there than the. massive joke it was elsewhere. 

Nothing tops the Gerrard stuff.    Their hatred for Gerrard knows no bounds. 

YNWA is- I just logged in there for the first time since 2010 and there are active posts. I don't think RAOTL is though, the board doesn't appear to exist.

Surprisingly, On the Kop seems to be still going, the was Peter Evo's forum wasn't it?

28 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Anybody know if YNWA, roatl, are still functional forums/fanzine?

Whenever Dave had fucked off to argue with the badge man, I thought Raotl was a solid sub.

RAOTL is still going strong.  

24 minutes ago, Mudface said:

YNWA is- I just logged in there for the first time since 2010 and there are active posts. I don't think RAOTL is though, the board doesn't appear to exist.

Surprisingly, On the Kop seems to be still going, the was Peter Evo's forum wasn't it?

Less than 100 posts a month on OTK these days.

image.png

55 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I love both, is this allowed?

Nobody is bigger than the club.

Great as they are, this club was here long before and will be here long after Gerrard and Rafa. Newcastle means more more than any two people.

• Upvote 2