You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

1 minute ago, Mook said:

I was banned from RAWK for being 'sexist' six or seven years ago thankfully.

Used to post on Koptalk in the early 2000s but I can't remember what happened there, I don't think I got banned though.

I can’t imagine how that happened 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

I was banned from RAWK for being 'sexist' six or seven years ago thankfully.

Used to post on Koptalk in the early 2000s but I can't remember what happened there, I don't think I got banned though.

There are worse reasons for being banned from a forum. I can't think of what they are but there have to be. 

I banned myself from YNWA and Koptalk because I wasn't being sexist enough. And they were shite. 

Shortly after they implemented the rules banning all discussion of a match while it's being played, a few flagrant rule breakers posted in the Dirk Kuyt thread, commenting on a goal he'd just scored. Before the mods had time to delete the posts and lock the thread I tried to restore a bit of order with a comment along the lines of "pack it in lads, what do you think this is, a football forum?" and received the following message next time I tried to log in:

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
If you'd had a little patience you'd have been able to enjoy the permanent solution we are looking at. However, act like a cunt and you lose access to the site. Try another one.
This ban is not set to expire.

Thankfully their permanent solution was to limit all match chat to a locked, stickied thread for the mods to post in and the plebs to read, so my ban hasn't prevented me from enjoying it to the fullest.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, cuppatea said:

Shortly after they implemented the rules banning all discussion of a match while it's being played, a few flagrant rule breakers posted in the Dirk Kuyt thread, commenting on a goal he'd just scored. Before the mods had deleted the posts and lock the thread I tried to restore a bit of order with a comment along the lines of "pack it in lads, what do you think this is, a football forum?" and received the following message next time I tried to log in:

Thankfully their permanent solution was to limit all match chat to a locked, stickied thread for the mods to post in and the plebs to read, so my ban hasn't prevented me it enjoying it to the fullest.

They banned you and called you a cunt? That is magnificent cuntery. 

On 16/08/2013 at 07:37, Melchett said:

RAWK

YNWA

KopTalk

And in Non LFC forums

CFCNET

Most Haunted

TalkFord

Parrot UK

And probably numerous more for which I cant remember the reason, although the Most Haunted banning was for repeatedly texting in the live shows saying I can see ghostly monkeys.

I got banned on CFC Net after the Steven Sinatra thing, although I was marvelling at Momo tearing that particular forum a new one.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, cuppatea said:

Shortly after they implemented the rules banning all discussion of a match while it's being played, a few flagrant rule breakers posted in the Dirk Kuyt thread, commenting on a goal he'd just scored. Before the mods had time to delete the posts and lock the thread I tried to restore a bit of order with a comment along the lines of "pack it in lads, what do you think this is, a football forum?" and received the following message next time I tried to log in:

Thankfully their permanent solution was to limit all match chat to a locked, stickied thread for the mods to post in and the plebs to read, so my ban hasn't prevented me from enjoying it to the fullest.

Only the mods can post in the match thread? The fuck?

No but I've had a few bans on Facebook and twitter for bullying. The thing I don't agree with about that though is, I never attack anyone who doesn't come for me first. So I'll get attacked on Facebook by some stupid little cunt and I'll certainly let the rage flow and then I'm the one getting banned. Don't come for me if you can't take it back ya grassing cunts. But apart from that I'm a calm and collected person.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

No but I've had a few bans on Facebook and twitter for bullying. The thing I don't agree with about that though is, I never attack anyone who doesn't come for me first. So I'll get attacked on Facebook by some stupid little cunt and I'll certainly let the rage flow and then I'm the one getting banned. Don't come for me if you can't take it back ya grassing cunts. But apart from that I'm a calm and collected person.

Why the fuck would you act like a dick on platforms where people can actually see who you are? Mental.

26 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

2B427520-662B-4588-B7E6-7AD586EDACCE.gif

24 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Why the fuck would you act like a dick on platforms where people can actually see who you are? Mental.

Me personally, I only ever do it if they've come attacking me. Horrible ignorant little cunts saying what they like behind the safety of their keyboard. If they come to me then I love nothing better than telling them what I think of them. I actually enjoy it if I'm honest. Yesterday I was called a nonce on a Michael Jackson story because I just happend to say it's all boring now, some little nob starts calling me a nonce saying hope you're not allowed by kids, so I give him some shit back and he reported me. Would he have called me a nonce in real life, probably not. 

46 minutes ago, Cultured Left Peg said:

I was banned on RAWK after being a drunk dick winding them up on there. Such a cringey forum. I hated the righteous bastards more than the Mancs.

I can't do RAWK it's full of deluded muppets. So I'd probably have a ban if I could bear to go there.

45 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Me personally, I only ever do it if they've come attacking me. Horrible ignorant little cunts saying what they like behind the safety of their keyboard. If they come to me then I love nothing better than telling them what I think of them. I actually enjoy it if I'm honest. Yesterday I was called a nonce on a Michael Jackson story because I just happend to say it's all boring now, some little nob starts calling me a nonce saying hope you're not allowed by kids, so I give him some shit back and he reported me. Would he have called me a nonce in real life, probably not. 

“Siri, show me Stronts crossed with Begbie.”

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Amy? Is that you? Is Dylan out yet?