You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

Never been banned from anywhere. I left Koptalk largely 'cos it got a bit quiet and predictable - but also read up on Oldham and decided his modus operandi wasn't for me.

Went to Est1892 but it wasn't as active as I would have liked - some good posters but not enough. Then ended up here. Got a load of abuse in my introductory post which showed me that it was really active and good banter.

As a result never bothered with other forums. Between MF, FF and GF I get a good fix of what I need forumwise. Mostly just lurk these days.

Not wanted anywhere. Thats got to be tough to deal with.

Ruthless. And brilliant.

I got banned from the griffin park brentford forum last month leading up to the celtic friendly, i went on to see how the home fans were reacting to celtic taking 3 sides of their ground. The majority were surprisingly fine and accepted they would be outnumbered but one specific cunt started the usual IRA scum shit and saying he was going to punch anyone in a celtic shirt (i know) so i took the bait and lasted about 3 minutes.

I also got an account banned from twitter when i set up one to rival gus the fox (rotter the otter) but got carried away sending abuse to that joey essex tit and got banned within about an hour.

Cunt me.

• 5 years later...

My favourite forum used to be the TTWAR subforum on LFCOnline, which was this subforum that any member of the main forum could post on, but most didn't bother clicking over there so it was sort of a clique of great people that had grown up around the fanzine. But then the fanzine folded and the subforum was closed, leading to an exodus. In fact, TLW is the closest thing I've found to it (and possibly a few of you were members over there?).

I have a RAWK account and I've managed to get myself put "on watch" or whatever they call it a couple of times, but not banned. Still find it amazing that they have even gone that far with me, I don't curse (online or in real life) so it was really strange to me. I think I may have called someone "literally retarded" or something and one of the mods who had a mentally disabled child took offense? Been a while. I only post there very rarely, but I like to go look at the youth thread on there periodically.

Other than that never managed to get banned from anywhere. I suppose like anyone else I have some controversial opinions but try to never get too pushy with any of them and so far I haven't crossed the line I guess.

38 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

My favourite forum used to be the TTWAR subforum on LFCOnline, which was this subforum that any member of the main forum could post on, but most didn't bother clicking over there so it was sort of a clique of great people that had grown up around the fanzine. But then the fanzine folded and the subforum was closed, leading to an exodus. In fact, TLW is the closest thing I've found to it (and possibly a few of you were members over there?).

I have a RAWK account and I've managed to get myself put "on watch" or whatever they call it a couple of times, but not banned. Still find it amazing that they have even gone that far with me, I don't curse (online or in real life) so it was really strange to me. I think I may have called someone "literally retarded" or something and one of the mods who had a mentally disabled child took offense? Been a while. I only post there very rarely, but I like to go look at the youth thread on there periodically.

Other than that never managed to get banned from anywhere. I suppose like anyone else I have some controversial opinions but try to never get too pushy with any of them and so far I haven't crossed the line I guess.

That's very surprising. 

You're essentially the nicest person in the world and are always very positive about the club.

On 16/08/2013 at 01:29, Nightcat said:

Long ago... I was banned from RAWK twice, the second time they told me to fuck off and crawl back to the hole I came from. That's the message appearing on my screen every time I visited their fuckery.

They suspected me of being part of a big invasion of posters from the official forum.

Shish, that’s tough.

I was banned quite a few times from Irishkop during the "reign" of that cunt Hodgson.

i tend to post here, look at YNWA and i used to post regularly enough on Irishkop.

Full of dreamers incapable of looking further than the end of their noses though.

The ban was liberating, at least i didnt have to look at their drivvle, and i didnt have to keep moaning

10 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

The best part of twenty years ago, I was banned from the message board of a certain Irish pop group, for passing on a rumour that I heard from a Liverpool taxi driver. The rumour was that the lead singer had performed oral sex on a certain former LFC striker in the toilets of a nightclub.

Corr Blimey!

Fowl play.

Tried This is Anfield but it was so saccharine and boring I reached for the stars and before I could stand on my tiptoes I found here. Where else could I have listened to the escapades of an international film star,friend of the travellers,michelin starred chef and long distance cyclist all rolled into one? I found home.