You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

not banned but just remembered something from the official forums I once posted a load of clues as to how we were signing the captain and star striker from his home town club where he'd spent his entire career with the initials FT

The person I had in mind when making all this shit up was Francesco Totti, a week later we signed Torres who fitted the same criteria

• 4 months later...

Long ago... I was banned from RAWK twice, the second time they told me to fuck off and crawl back to the hole I came from. That's the message appearing on my screen every time I visited their fuckery.

They suspected me of being part of a big invasion of posters from the official forum.

Just after RAWK barred any talk about matches while they were being played I got perma-banned for posting "less of the match talk in here lads, what do you think this is, a football forum?", along with a message calling me a cunt and telling me to fuck off elsewhere. Charming.

Long ago... I was banned from RAWK twice, the second time they told me to fuck off and crawl back to the hole I came from. That's the message appearing on my screen every time I visited their fuckery.

They suspected me of being part of a big invasion of posters from the official forum.

Not wanted anywhere. Thats got to be tough to deal with.

SixCrazyMinutes a few years ago.

I think the mods were quite annoyed when I pointed out that we were way behind United. Brendan pretty much followed me around the forum, baiting (successfully on occasions I must add), asking the mods to ban me and in the end they did.

RAWK

YNWA

KopTalk

And in Non LFC forums

CFCNET

Most Haunted

TalkFord

Parrot UK

And probably numerous more for which I cant remember the reason, although the Most Haunted banning was for repeatedly texting in the live shows saying I can see ghostly monkeys.

I got a lifetime ban from EST1892.

Why?

When Dalglish was appointed permanently I stated that he was the greatest player I had ever seen play the game but that he was going to be a disaster as a manager. I pointed out his tactics during his time at Blackburn, Newcastle and Celtic were archaic, he had a slavish devotion to 442. I also predicted that his big buys Andy Carrol, Downing, Adams etc would be an unmitigated failure and that this would set the club back years.

I received huge amounts of abuse and threats etc.

As it slowly dawned on them that I was right the abuse was even worse and I was banned as a "wind up" merchant.

Bizarre

Notoriously, DJ Sydney banned me - while I was sleeping - from KopTalk for 'persistent insolence'. In the middle of the night, ages after I'd logged off, he went round responding to individual posts I'd made (none of which were at all 'incendiary'), saying 'Look, I'm warning you!' Then, after repeating this for several other old posts, he finally responded to another by saying, 'Right, that's it, you're not listening - you're banned!' I believe he's working for Mr Mugabe these days as a parking warden.

Other than that, no, never been banned, although I know I would if I posted much in RAWK. Everyone involved in running that forum needs a psychiatrist. (Apart from Rushian, who's a decent bloke and far too sensible to be with the loons who surround him.)

• Upvote 1

Notoriously, DJ Sydney banned me - while I was sleeping - from KopTalk for 'persistent insolence'. In the middle of the night, ages after I'd logged off, he went round responding to individual posts I'd made (none of which were at all 'incendiary'), saying 'Look, I'm warning you!' Then, after repeating this for several other old posts, he finally responded to another by saying, 'Right, that's it, you're not listening - you're banned!' I believe he's working for Mr Mugabe these days as a parking warden.

Hahaha thats incredible.

Banned from RAWK? If only. After lurking for a bit I tried signing up to add my tuppenceworth to a debate (yeah, a debate, so we're talking a few years ago now), and couldn't even register. Glad I never now. The place (aside from a few useful info threads) is a fucking joke, full of sopping wet bores being herded around the forum by Stasi-like moderators.

Fortunately, I stumbled across this site, saw two posters arranging a meet-up at the KFC on County Road on a Benitez thread, and knew this was the place for me.

Banned from RAWK? If only. After lurking for a bit I tried signing up to add my tuppenceworth to a debate (yeah, a debate, so we're talking a few years ago now), and couldn't even register. Glad I never now. The place (aside from a few useful info threads) is a fucking joke, full of sopping wet bores being herded around the forum by Stasi-like moderators.

Fortunately, I stumbled across this site, saw two posters arranging a meet-up at the KFC on County Road on a Benitez thread, and knew this was the place for me.

I think Durango's still down there waiting for him.

RAWK seriously is a nightmare of a forum. They set up a sub-forum for transfer gossip, and then ban nearly all the posts because they're based on gossip. Then they refuse to allow reliable sources to be used other than via private messages in order to protect the sources. And they lock just about every thread except for those that feature long, rambling, inane reminiscences from the ludicrously pompous stewards who seem to make up their biggest group. I bet all the mods sit around wearing cloth caps and mining gear, listening to Dvorak's 9th Symphony whilst gazing reverentially at a poster of Peter Sellers as Fred Kite. They're a depressingly deranged bunch of whoppers.

RAWK seriously is a nightmare of a forum. They set up a sub-forum for transfer gossip, and then ban nearly all the posts because they're based on gossip. Then they refuse to allow reliable sources to be used other than via private messages in order to protect the sources. And they lock just about every thread except for those that feature long, rambling, inane reminiscences from the ludicrously pompous stewards who seem to make up their biggest group. I bet all the mods sit around wearing cloth caps and mining gear, listening to Dvorak's 9th Symphony whilst gazing reverentially at a poster of Peter Sellers as Fred Kite. They're a depressingly deranged bunch of whoppers.

One of my favourite ever films that. Good work.