You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Poll - Shit or Class?

Carradona

How do you rate Zlatan?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate Zlatan?

You also thought Coutinho was a waste of money.

Your opinion is void.

This is what I saod about Coutinho.

I have no idea who Coutinho is and I have no interest in finding out either before I see him in a red shirt.

I wonder how many wanted us to sign him before he was linked with us though?

Numero obviously, but he knows every footballer on the planet and is on another level than us mere mortals.

Thats the advantage of having several personalities I guess.

I hope we dont sign him, I have a feeling it will be a waste of money, I can be very wrong but I'm usually right.

I've never seen him play, I have no idea about who he is, but I have a gut feeling and there is a reason Inter will let him go and dont play him.

If Downing had played like that he would have been slaughtered on here.

Can someone please post a video to show Coutinho in a good light and not one where he constanly loses or wastes the ball?

If he is good I will love him, if he is shite I will not try to cover it to make anyone look better than they actually are.

Thats how I roll.

Trezeguet is the second one that comes to mind? great striker of course but theres been many better just in his time never mind before and after

Trezeguet played for Juventus and is therefore great, as is any Norwegian player or any player who has played in Norway. These are the only ways to be acceptable players in the Code72 book of football unless you are Pep Guardiola.

Trezeguet is the second one that comes to mind? great striker of course but theres been many better just in his time never mind before and after

Nah not really, Trezeguet was easily the best European striker for around 10 years, better than Henry who most probably will have top on their list.

But on the Zlatan issue, how Capello could break up the Trezeguet/ Del Piero partnership to make room for Zlaten I'll never know.

Zlatan was like a tumor in the Juve machinery, fuck him the big nosed cunt.

He would have been perfect for us instead of Crouch in that 05/06 season though, we would most likely have won the league.

• Upvote 1

GP GLS

1999–2001 Malmö FF 40 (16)

2001–2004 Ajax 74 (35)

2004–2006 Juventus 70 (23)

2006–2009 Internazionale 88 (57)

2009–2011 Barcelona 29 (16)

2010–2011 → Milan (loan) 29 (14)

2011–2012 Milan 32 (29)

2012–Paris Saint-Germain 27 (25)

But on the Zlatan issue, how Capello could break up the Trezeguet/ Del Piero partnership to make room for Zlaten I'll never know.

Zlatan was like a tumor in the Juve machinery, fuck him the big nosed cunt.

He would have been perfect for us instead of Crouch in that 05/06 season though, we would most likely have won the league.

57 goals in 88 games says your wrong stato

Nah not really' date=' Trezeguet was easily the best European striker for around 10 years, better than Henry who most probably will have top on their list.[/quote']

Give over Code. Henry and Eto'o were both better strikers. Good player trezeguet but he can never be classed as a true great like Romario.