You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which teams are getting relegated?

Baltar

Who's going down?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going down?

Just had a look at the bottom of the table and was shocked to see Southampton in 12th place. I guess replacing Adkins has worked out well for them.

To be fair, they were 15th when they sacked him with 22 points from 22 games. They've now got 34 from 31 so things haven't changed that much, don't think they were ever in danger.

Would love to see Stoke sucked into the final place but think it's between Wigan and Sunderland. Villa will pull away I think and too much needs to happen for any above them to go down.

I would love to see Stoke get flushed. You can't polish a turd.

You can almost bank on Wigan to rescue it in the last 45 minutes of the season, but even they can't keep yoyoing it year after year.

Don't give a fuck about anyone else really, but I'd be over the moon to see those Pottery based anti football bastards sucked into the Championship.

Sunday 14 April 2013 Stoke v Man Utd

Saturday 20 April 2013 QPR v Stoke

Saturday 27 April 2013 Stoke v Norwich

Saturday 4 May 2013 Sunderland v Stoke

Sunday 12 May 2013 Stoke v Tottenham

Sunday 19 May 2013 Southampton v Stoke

I think Stoke will struggle to get more than 3 points from these, Norwich at home is the key. They are dire away from home, with 2 points since the 1st of December. Now, if they cannot bully a point at home against Villa, probably the weakest team mentally (besides QPR) and physically in the division then they are in real trouble.

Keels down and prays!

Been in one of those busy/preoccupied phases lately and the only football and area of the league table I've been paying close attention to is us - In amongst all the Di Canio political fuss I didn't realise how far in the shit Sunderland actually are. Even after O'Neill's sacking, I thought they were just going to be this year's "let's panic about relegation so we don't look like over-cocky twats just in case we do go down, then pat ourselves on the back when we inevitably finish 14th or something".

Southampton comfortably mid-table and Stoke close to being sucked in too? fuck I need to get out less.

• 1 month later...

Cant believe only 16,67% thought Wigan would go down.

here they are in all their glory.

bkkbaz, Bob Spunkmouse, Clonsilla Red, cochyn, Code72, Flying Pig, fungus, John McClane, MegadriveMan, Original202, Rough Rider, rubble-rouser, satansmutt, Stefan