Quantcast
Scottish Independence, yay or nay? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Scottish Independence, yay or nay?

Champ would go into exile in Brittany and come back triumphantly as "Cath, Queen of Scots".

Only to be beheaded by a jealous ex-primary school boyfriend, the Thane of Ormskirk.

Its a really tough one. Years ago, before devolution, I used to say if ever the Scots get independence I'd be the first one back over the border but since then a clear gap has opened up between the way the 2 countries are governed (I cant speak for Wales) and I know the values I prefer. Just reading on here people's experiences of education and health services makes me glad that I and those service providers are not subject to the same levels of market intrusion as appears to be the case in England.

On a point of language I think the thread title ought to be 'aye or no'

I don't think "Northern Ireland" wants to be independent, does it?

It wants to be either part of the Republic of Ireland or stay part of Britain, depending on who you pray to.

No.

The only reason the UK has Labour governments is because of the Jocks, without them we are Tory by a landslide.

I was No until I read that now I'm Yes for Scottish independence.

Its a Sarky comment mate what's so special about Scotland northern Ireland etc is them being a country not already indipendant?

Well to be honest mate, your post came across as passionate and that of someone that had an opinion on the situation.

Indipendence give reasons for wars' date=' Its lazy and damn right cuntish because they will still feed off the UK just like Ireland.[/quote']

Ireland is its own country and doesnt feed off England.

You care to elaborate a bit here mate?

In terms of gives reasons to wars Ireland given indipendence was not enough some twat cuntish Terrorist organisation want Northern Ireland too, With scotland youd get the same wanting the high north of England. Despite them not really giving a fuck. Its just greed if you ask me they have made their fucking bed they should fucking lie in it.

In terms of gives reasons to wars Ireland given indipendence was not enough some twat cuntish Terrorist organisation want Northern Ireland too, With scotland youd get the same wanting the high north of England. Despite them not really giving a fuck. Its just greed if you ask me they have made their fucking bed they should fucking lie in it.

Would you support a war with Scotland?