Quantcast
F1 2013 - Is Vettel a dick? - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

F1 2013 - Is Vettel a dick?

Seems to be as much importance put on the constructors championship as there is the drivers one which for me ruins it. I want to see them risking life and limb to overtake and shit. 

Having different cars is half the fun though, not knowing for certain which individual driver is best in the same way that it's tough to make comparisons between individual f*******lers because it depends on the team around them, and a lot of drivers through history had a M*****nho-esque knack jumping ship at the right time to land themselves with the best opportunity (like Fangio who Vettel is one short of equalling, won 5 championships with 4 different teams but timed it so he arguably had the best car with all 4 of them).

And if people don't like the same guy winning all the time, Schumacher could well have won 11 or 12 titles in 13 years had Hill, Villeneuve, Hakkinen and Alonso been forced to drive the same car as him. If it wasn't for breaking his leg in '99 a case could be made for winning 12 or 13 consecutively.

Stick Alonso in the Red Bull and he'd win every fucking race next season.

They should handicap F1 like they do Horse Racing, would make it a bit more interesting than it is currently.

Do you really believe that?

Isn't Vettel the youngest ever cart champion of Germany, then youngest ever formula 1000 champion, youngest ever pole setter, youngest ever race winner and youngest ever works champion?

Kinda obvious he's pretty good when you break it down.

Do you really believe that?

Isn't Vettel the youngest ever cart champion of Germany, then youngest ever formula 1000 champion, youngest ever pole setter, youngest ever race winner and youngest ever works champion?

Kinda obvious he's pretty good when you break it down.

So you're saying he's definitely a Red Sox man?

Are you a Red Sox fan?

Cant do it, I'm afraid. Went to a Yankees game when we were in New York a few years back. I cant just jump ship because our current owner owns them too

• Downvote 2

Yankees? You do realise they're the American equivalent of a certain sports team from the Manchester area who have a formal commercial arrangement with them.

Do you?

Vettel is less of a dick than Alonso, and as long as Vettel is winning it means that humungous cock Alonso isn't.

I don't really like Alonso.

Vettel is less of a dick than Alonso, and as long as Vettel is winning it means that humungous cock Alonso isn't.

I don't really like Alonso.

Only cause he has a better jawline than you. Jealousy is an ugly trait...