You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How do you refill them?

Thanks

Get a thin screw and put it in the white end cap of the cartomizer and pop the lid off, take the rubber stopper out and carefully fill the spongy bit around the edges. Try not to get stuff in the tube in the middle as that is the atomizer - if you do, when you have put the cap and stopper back in, blow it out.

Those carts hold about 1ml fluid so you should fill them up with the equivalent amount or until the sponge won't absorb any more. I'm told the atomizers will last about 8 refills before they fail, so its best when you get down to your last ones, to order a few new carts from Green Smoke.

For ordering e-juice, you can get it from juiceshop.co.uk. I got their sample pack, wasn't bad but I prefer the menthol they sell at Dr hermans and Rhojans crystals in Liverpool city centre.

[YOUTUBE]niaTjAJkioI[/YOUTUBE]

My mate swears by Jac vapour

Just ordered one of these - nothing wrong with my green smoke one really but I'd prefer the ones where you fill a plain reservoir and can replace the individual parts rather than have to refill the type you get with Green Smoke which is disposable.

Jacvapour-Mini-Vgo-presentation-med-res.jpg

I'll probably still use the Green Smoke one as a backup. When I got it I wasn't sure the e-cigs would work out for me, but 2 weeks on and it is pretty life-changing.

I've heard nothing but good things about JAC vapour. If anyone is looking to buy anything e-cig related, check out Rhojan's Crystals on Hanover Street. Has absolutely everything, kits, e-juice, spare atomizers, batteries etc. Sound guy, decent prices. Everytime I've been in there is like six people queuing.

I ordered the black one, for that extra 'dildo in my shirt pocket' look.

How much did that new one cost you pony? What strength battery is on it? (the power of the battery makes a hughe difference in the strength of the hit you receive when you take a drag)

I had the old Innokin 510-t (Super Slim Type E Cigarette, Smallest Electronic Cigarette - - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin)

My mate has an e-cig shop but the only thing is the technology changes so quickly, i went to see him yesterday but things seem to have progressed a lot since i bought mine 1.5-2 years ago.

Libertyflights.co.uk is great for e-juice though, i used them before.

How much did that new one cost you pony? What strength battery is on it? (the power of the battery makes a hughe difference in the strength of the hit you receive when you take a drag)

I had the old Innokin 510-t (Super Slim Type E Cigarette, Smallest Electronic Cigarette - - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin)

My mate has an e-cig shop but the only thing is the technology changes so quickly, i went to see him yesterday but things seem to have progressed a lot since i bought mine 1.5-2 years ago.

This one seems pretty popular for starters at the moment

Joyetech eGo-C Twist VV £22.95 - Vaping Spares - Batteries & Passthroughs Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

The advantage being that you can adjust the voltage from 3.2 volts up to 4.8 volts.

And yeah, liberty flights are good. I usually get some rawrvapor juice from them, although I did read today that they had a break in and lots of their stock was taken.

I'm still off the tobacco but I don't know whether I use this thing enough to invest in all the kit. One cartridge is lasting me about ten days at the moment. It's better than cigarettes though. I tend to just take one or two puffs at a time instead of smoking it like a ciggie.

How much did that new one cost you pony? What strength battery is on it? (the power of the battery makes a hughe difference in the strength of the hit you receive when you take a drag).

The kit I got has a 650 and 900mah battery and was £60 (paid extra for the 2nd bigger battery). Thats the kit, batteries, 5 refillable cartomisers and chargers etc. I'd like one of the variable voltage ones for at home, eventually.

Yeah mate, I got some of the Liberty Flights menthol mist from Rhojans in town and its the best e-juice I've had so far. Minty, smokey, loads of vapour and just nice all round.

re. caramac, yeah the eGo ones look boss too. There was a guy in the last place I used to work who would buy all these bits and bobs and be chilling smoking to his hearts content while I would be freezing my arse off smoking analogues, and he'd be saying this was the way forward. I feel like a bit of a dickhead now!

*sorry, t'wasn't £60. It was about £50 but I wanted next day delivery

I'm still off the tobacco but I don't know whether I use this thing enough to invest in all the kit. One cartridge is lasting me about ten days at the moment. It's better than cigarettes though. I tend to just take one or two puffs at a time instead of smoking it like a ciggie.

Boss stuff mate. If you ain't smoking proper biffs, then you are already winning. Feeling good for it?

Whats the difference between "VG" and "PG when buying the liquids?

VG is thicker, PG is thinner. VG produces more vapour but can clog up, so its not good for things like green smoke where you got cottony/gauze stuff.

PG lasts a bit longer but some people are allergic to it I hear.

Some people mix them I believe to get their preferred mix but that is a bit advanced for me at the moment.

This site UK Vapers is great for any questions and anything else will be covered by the American sites, vaping is huge over there

Are all these listed here only available in the UK or do they sell all over? The jac vapour one looks similar to another I've had a try of before but I never got around to buying a legitimate one.

Good to see they work though, I've tried the store bought ones and it worked in the sense that you weren't smoking real cigs but then it came time to get new cartridges and it was just easier to go any gas station and buy a pack of cigs than hunt for a tobacco shop/liquor store that had your brand and hope it was open.

Like many here I've quit cold turkey before (not for the lengths described though) only to have it go out the window next time I was at bar or party.

Are all these listed here only available in the UK or do they sell all over? The jac vapour one looks similar to another I've had a try of before but I never got around to buying a legitimate one.

Like many here I've quit cold turkey before (not for the lengths described though) only to have it go out the window next time I was at bar or party.

JAC is based in America I think mate - and yeah, I'm fine off the biffs til I get drunk and then it all goes to shit. Tired of the cold-turkey -> drunken cigarette binge cycle so I'm just vaping.

Thanks for the help guys

What do you think about these two kits?

iTaste VV iClear 16 Kit - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin

or

iTaste MVP, Long-Lasting 2600 mAh Variable Voltage VV Box Mod - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin

There is only £5 difference between the two, and my mate says the new clearomizer is the latest technology and gives a much clearer better vape.

The itaste MVP obviously is a bit chunkier but has a much better battery on it than the first link (itaste vv)

I spend about £40-£50 a week on cigs anyway so i don't mind spending a bit extra to get a good kit

Thanks for the help guys

What do you think about these two kits?

iTaste VV iClear 16 Kit - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin

or

iTaste MVP, Long-Lasting 2600 mAh Variable Voltage VV Box Mod - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin

There is only £5 difference between the two, and my mate says the new clearomizer is the latest technology and gives a much clearer better vape.

The itaste MVP obviously is a bit chunkier but has a much better battery on it than the first link (itaste vv)

I spend about £40-£50 a week on cigs anyway so i don't mind spending a bit extra to get a good kit

2600mAh is really good but it looks like a walkie-talkie. Tbh most of the slim ones are 650 to 900mAh and I've found a 650 lasts me about 7 hours and not managed to run down the 900mAh all day. The majority of kits come with two or three batteries, so you won't run out and have to hit the analogue biffs.

The reviews are good for both but I reckon you'd be better off going for the slim iTaste vv xl as it'll be easier to carry around. I believe a lot of folks have two kits - big one in the house and one for when out and about.

And clearomizer's are boss and look really interesting. I've just fitted a clearomizer to my JAC and it is much nicer than using cartomizers - but only because once you've filled a cartomizer so many times, they just don't taste or vape the same but they are very handy as you can just carry them around rather than a bottle of liquid for the clearomizer. Most batteries will take cartomizers and clearomizer's so you can use both on the same device.

If you are in Liverpool, i'd deffo recommend going to Rhojans. The fella will show you the different types and help you choose one because if you are a heavy smoker, you are gonna want one that really suits you.

I'll post a pic of my new kit later.

2600mAh is really good but it looks like a walkie-talkie. Tbh most of the slim ones are 650 to 900mAh and I've found a 650 lasts me about 7 hours and not managed to run down the 900mAh all day. The majority of kits come with two or three batteries, so you won't run out and have to hit the analogue biffs.

The reviews are good for both but I reckon you'd be better off going for the slim iTaste vv xl as it'll be easier to carry around. I believe a lot of folks have two kits - big one in the house and one for when out and about.

And clearomizer's are boss and look really interesting. I've just fitted a clearomizer to my JAC and it is much nicer than using cartomizers - but only because once you've filled a cartomizer so many times, they just don't taste or vape the same but they are very handy as you can just carry them around rather than a bottle of liquid for the clearomizer. Most batteries will take cartomizers and clearomizer's so you can use both on the same device.

If you are in Liverpool, i'd deffo recommend going to Rhojans. The fella will show you the different types and help you choose one because if you are a heavy smoker, you are gonna want one that really suits you.

I'll post a pic of my new kit later.

Thanks pony

Yea the size and look of the MVP does put me off abit, the itaste vv looks more mobile and my mate uses it in his shop.

But i remember reading before that the strength of the battery is what give you the stronger toke and thus helps you reducs the MG of nicotine in the e-juice

My thinking was mainly its only £4-5 quid more and a much stroner battery but the look of it did put me off in the shop.

Thanks pony

Yea the size and look of the MVP does put me off abit, the itaste vv looks more mobile and my mate uses it in his shop.

But i remember reading before that the strength of the battery is what give you the stronger toke and thus helps you reducs the MG of nicotine in the e-juice

My thinking was mainly its only £4-5 quid more and a much stroner battery but the look of it did put me off in the shop.

900mAh will be fine for getting a good toke mate, anything under 650mAh is gonna be a bit weak and you'll been sucking it like Katie Perry's titties just to get a kick. If you are gonna use it mostly in the house, that bigger kit should be ace but you might wanna get something for outdoors though too.

This is my kit anyhoo, keeping the Green Smoke as emergency backup. Nowt wrong with it, just wanted something a bit more fancy.

BHg_5h2CcAE1vM0.jpg:large

JAC Vapour 900mAh manual battery with clearomizer and the other is the spare auto battery with JAC cartomizer.