You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I use an Aspire Clieto for lung hits, using my own 70/30 VG juice. Never leaks, easy to fill and the coils last 2 or 3 weeks. Like all sub ohm tanks it uses more juice so I vape 6mg on it. It's a great tank if you don't want to rebuild. I have a serpent as well but it can be a bit piss the bed so only use it in the house

• 7 months later...

Both iSub G tanks I had turned into leaky little bastards. Now one of them has just virtually fallen apart as I unscrewed it to put some juice in. Add that to the fact one of our CoolFire IV batteries completely gave up the ghost on Sunday so all of a sudden myself and my bird are down to one decent e-cig between the two of us. Can't be doing with going back to the iClear tanks and ego sticks that I've still got lying around.

Gonna go back through the posts from the last time I asked what everyone was using a few months ago once I've put the kids to bed but I'd be interested to hear if anyone's changed up again.

What's decent, cheap and with minimal leakage? I'll put the emphasis on cheap too.

I've got two isub G tanks that I no longer use; one has rarely been used if I remember rightly. They're yours if you want them?

Thanks for the offer mate, I appreciate it, but I'm genuinely sick to the back teeth of them now. I can only smoke it at home because as soon as I take it in the car it ends up in a puddle of juice.

Just looking at the Nautilus X that was recommended a few pages back and they're not too pricey at around £15 each. I'll keep scrolling back through this thread and reading some online reviews.

Smok baby beast is a very good tank and won't break the bank. Great smooth taste and no leakage yet. I'm not sure if they're still available tho cause I got mine at a knockdown price due to the new laws.

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Ended up grabbing a couple of the Nautilus X tanks based on them being only £15 and all the reviews I read saying that they don't leak. There's also the option of buying the tank extender to increase the capacity to 4ml if I find it's emptying too fast.

Got her a new Cool Fire IV off Amazon for £23 and seeing as I've still got a working one I think I'll wait a while and pick myself up a much fancier new mod when I've got a bit more cash.

*crosses fingers*

Please don't leak. Please don't leak. Please don't leak.

Pesti, I'm not fully understanding this, sorry. Do the batteries need replacing over time or are they rechargeable?

Uses 18650 rechargeable batteries that you buy separately. LG HG2 are good batteries that have a long life between charges. You can charge them in the mod, or you can use a separate charger. These batteries typically have 500 cycles before you need to replace them - i.e., you can recharge them 500 times

• Upvote 1

Uses 18650 rechargeable batteries that you buy separately. LG HG2 are good batteries that have a long life between charges. You can charge them in the mod, or you can use a separate charger. These batteries typically have 500 cycles before you need to replace them - i.e., you can recharge them 500 times

Ah, cheers. Sounds like too much aggro for me, that.

One thing I forgot to mention. With the Pico mod, you can only use tanks that are 22mm in diameter - quite a lot of the newer tanks are wider so it's worth checking.

There is also a new pic 25 mod to be released soon that will take wider tanks up to 25 mm

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/15431-authentic-eleaf-istick-pico-25-85w-tc-vw-variable-wattage-mod-silver-stainless-steel-185w-1-x-18650.html#.WS3iOJFHmhA

Whilst we are mentioning expensive mods, check out the website below. Currently the most expensive is made from mammoth ivory for just €9,700. If you need a cheaper option than you could just go for rosewood, 18 carat gold and eight studded diamonds at a bargain price of €8,500

They all use DNA75 boards so will not actually perform any better than a £100 mod

http://picolibri.fr/en/

Whilst we are mentioning expensive mods, check out the website below. Currently the most expensive is made from mammoth ivory for just €9,700. If you need a cheaper option than you could just go for rosewood, 18 carat gold and eight studded diamonds at a bargain price of €8,500

They all use DNA75 boards so will not actually perform any better than a £100 mod

http://picolibri.fr/en/

Fucking hell.

I'm on my third piece of (expensive) kit in three years vaping and almost £200 in the hole. Every single piece of kit I've bought has been leaky, shoddily-built and binned in less than a year. There's so much fucking bullshit surrounding the whole 'vape' scene it's untrue If they were that fucking good, Sony, Philips, Dunhill and any other number of reputable manufacturers would get in on the act and clean up.

As it is, the market is swamped in cheap Chinese-made shite that isn't fit to grace Delboy Trotter's yellow fucking van. Every shop, and every youtube review site is manned by some feckless fucking virgin with BO and a fishing vest. They'll bombard you with utter, utter third-rate marketing hoodoo for what is sub-standard poorly-researched, badly engineered and shoddily built bag of bolts. All he's trying to sell at the end of the day is a heating coil, a variable resistor and a vial of sugar-water - it's hardly a fucking rocket science.. And then they have the fucking audacity to explain to you that  - despite spending an additional small fortune in changing consumables like coils and batteries "you've done well" to get a £90 box mod to last nine months.

It's unbelievable how we suck this shit up, just because it's got us off the fags. It's a complete racket and a trade in third-rate garbage. Someone needs to come up with a decent system that is worth the money as a product in it's own right. Rather than hiding behind the health benefits to excuse a trade in the modern equivalent of a Morris fucking Marina. Fuck this shit. /rantover.

• Upvote 2

Been on the ecig for 4 years and after going threw numerous battery's and tanks. The best and reliable I have settled on is the Eleaf Istick with the aspire nautilus tank the battery lasted 1 year before I replaced it and the nautilus never leaks

• Upvote 1

Nautilus X won't leak. The coils for their new tank fit so if you're into sub ohm you can get the 0.6 coils, but I just use the 1.8ohm for mouth to lung vaping.

For the mod, I use the eleaf iStick Power. It's big, but has a 5000mah lithium ion battery that will literally last you days on end.

Best setup I've had. Literally no leaks and a battery that doesn't need charging very often.

Not asking for me but could do with some advice for my mum.

She was fine vaping but the kit she had was either leaking shit onto her lip or she had a reaction to both metal and plastic bits.

Anyone have similar problems and sorted ot with another kit?