You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Since TPD, half the UK shops are paranoid about shipping to Hungary so I tend to buy from Italy & France these days who don't seem to give a flying about regulations. If you fancy a bit of premium juice, I can highly recommend both Snake Oil & Sands of Time from T Max

Kit wise, I'm going a Hellfire stage - using a Phantom mod with a HF Havoc or a Uroborus Verv. If I fancy a tank then use the Serpent Mini or Mage RTA

If you want a cheap mod, the the Eleaf Pico is fantastic and remarkably tiny. Creates a great stealth kit when combined with a mini RTA like Serpent or Goblin.

*sniggers*

Cheers, LT was the one I always used to use anyway. There's a lad at my birds work who makes his own to sell and he's given us a few samples. Yet to try them though and I've always found LT to be cheap so if he can't match their prices he'll be getting nothing out of me.

What are you using now mate? I've bought myself an iSub G tank and a CoolFire IV battery. It looks and smokes boss but it burns the juice off rapid. Doing 30-40ml a week which is double what I used to go through on the old shitty ego sticks.

All because of the ejuice? Fucking hell, first time I've heard anything like that mate. I get regular check ups for my own health problems anyway so I'll be asking my neuro about it next time I'm down there.

Aye - my kidneys have been fucked for years, but th only change I made for the massive drop and slow return of function was the vaping. May have been shitty juice, but I was vaping for a couple of years and there was a gradual decline. Binned the vapes and gradually come back up.

They maybe sound if you are otherwise healthy, but for me, not so good.

Rainbowvapes is cheap too but they only do 10ml bottles or like 100ml, no 30ml. I usually order 8, they always send an extra one - the price goes down the more you order. The juices are pretty good and the delivery is ultra fast. Like kind of "what the fuck" type fast.

I'll look at that later on. Cheers.

Can you maybe change the resistance or something to stop the juice going down as fast?

I've tried that but I've found my optimal vape on that battery if you know what I mean. The fact I'm not working at the minute and I'm constantly at it has probably got something to do with it too.

You're so far advanced in terms of vaping that you might as well have typed that whole post out in Hungarian.

Haha. I'll summarise.

This mod is great and cheap (you will need to buy batteries for it)

https://m.fasttech.com/product/4476100-authentic-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-tc-vw-apv-box-mod

These juices are great but not cheap

http://tmax-juices.co.uk

• Upvote 2

I had to jack it, kidney function went from 30% down to 17% this time last year, jacked in at Christmas, lifestyle still the same but back on the cigars at the weekend.

Back until to 25% kidney function last set of tests, 4 weeks back.

If you get any backpain whilst vaping get a test on yer kidneys, they may be fine if you are otherwise healthy, but I got pretty close to getting dragged in for dialysis and transplant.

Shit I get back pain while vaping. Up between the shoulder blades

Shit I get back pain while vaping. Up between the shoulder blades

That's yer missus sticking the knife in! If yer worried about kidney pain, it's more mid to lower back and an ache rather than stabbing pains. Another clue is if yer piss has a head on it, I do a mean copy of a pint of Heineken. If in doubt get checked out.

Just found this.

http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/one-pound-tobacco-e-liquid.html

A quid for every 10ml bottle. There's got to be a reason they're so cheap but I reckon I'll give it a go.

ordered off them before. Wasnt keen on the four I tried.

88vape does 10ml for £1.09, the red energy if you can get it in stock is top notch. Found their tobacco based ones much smoother.

• Upvote 1

I've been having problems settling on a set-up that works for me. I'm a mouth-to-lung vaper and it's been a struggle the last 12 months to find a decent tank for it. Everything went so far towards sub-ohm that finding a balance between flavour and coil longevity was almost impossible.

I've been using the iSub S tank - which is really really good... but the could were lasting 2 or 3 days before burning out. I was on the 1.5ohm and vaping at a piddly 8w. Great flavour and vapour production, but the coils were a nightmare. I moved on to 0.5ohm coils at 22w for a while and as well as burning through liquid like mad, the coils laster about a week, and to be honest it was too much for me in terms of throat hit.

I just got a Nautilus X tank. 1.8ohm coils at 12w and it's fucking fantastic. Yet to know how long the coils last but on day 4 now and still going strong. Again, it burns through the juice quick, but I'll take that. Using a Cool Fire iv as well, but it's old so the battery isn't great. Looking for something smaller like the Smok R200 but it's pretty pricey!

Will look at the suggestions for e-liquid, thanks! I've been using vapeclub.co.uk which has a fantastic selection and next day delivery, but it's not cheap. If you haven't tried it, Charlie's Chalk Dust - Head Banging Boogie is my adv now. Lovely stuff - if you like sweet.

Meant to add to this yesterday  when I saw Walk On's post. I got the Nautilus X tank myself over the weekend. So far it hasn't leaked, (and when I say that what i actually mean it's pretty much impossible to as the air hole is on the top of the tank), there has been no spit back and no gurgling worth talking about either. Can't stress how happy I am to forgo the need for a tissue in easy reach in case it has leaked again and also not finding a puddle of e-liquid on the coffee table when I get up in the mornings is always good. It's not perfect however. Small tank (2ml I believe) and the flavour while it isn't terrible it isn't anything special either. Might see what other coils are available for the tank.

Meant to add to this yesterday when I saw Walk On's post. I got the Nautilus X tank myself over the weekend. So far it hasn't leaked, (and when I say that what i actually mean it's pretty much impossible to as the air hole is on the top of the tank), there has been no spit back and no gurgling worth talking about either. Can't stress how happy I am to forgo the need for a tissue in easy reach in case it has leaked again and also not finding a puddle of e-liquid on the coffee table when I get up in the mornings is always good. It's not perfect however. Small tank (2ml I believe) and the flavour while it isn't terrible it isn't anything special either. Might see what other coils are available for the tank.

It's a weird one isn't it, the leakage? I've had no problems with my tank since the first day when I solved it by sticking another of those washer things (can't think of a better way to describe them) onto it in a place where I wasn't entirely sure it was supposed to go. It worked, only with a slight detriment to the vape.

Been using some blueberry juice which is visibly thicker than a lot of others and it just decided to empty itself all over my white quilt cover last night. I think because of the thickness of the juice it's just been building up ready to spunk its load at any moment.

I've emptied it this morning, cleaned it all out, new coil in, new less thick juice (one of the samples I talked about further up) and left off the improvised washer.

So far it's smoking amazing, unreal clouds coming out, straight to lung vaping with no harsh hit on the throat at all. Absolutely chuffed with it but I just know it's gonna be a few days before I can fully trust it not to empty itself all over whatever surface it's left on.

Up and until the weekend I've been using the Kangertech mini tank. Before fitting a new coil this month I soaked it in hot water and aside from the gurgling it's been pretty much spot on. However I just don't trust it not to go back to the sticky mess that it has been. Prior to this last coil change it got so bad I had to stick a tiny piece of cotton down the middle of the coil to at least stem the flood of juice. That worked but you have to replace it several times over the lifespan of the coil. 

How many of you who are smoking these are doing it now as hobby, rather than a means to quit smoking ?? there's a fella in my work who never smoked but has took up vaping, I cannot get my head around it.

First time around I used it for a year and was gradually reducing the nicotine levels in the juice. This time I've been doing it for a couple of weeks and just started on the low level nicotine straight away. Already got a few juices here with no nicotine in at all and I'm looking to be done with it altogether by the new year.

That's the idea anyway.

• Upvote 1

I took it up to initially quit smoking. I have thought about stopping vaping but if I am honest I enjoy it too much. In my mind it is one of my luxuries like a nice glass of red wine is too.

That's something I've said to people away from the forum too. I want to quit smoking but I enjoy it too much. Vaping is like a lesser evil but still, it's money I could be spending on crack and whores.

Same as Turdseye really. Gave up the piggies 2 years ago and vape 6mg nicotine strength right now. In a few months I'll go to 3mg I guess. It's a recurring thing with the wife.... why don't I give up vaping? Well I like it. It's not like smoking where you try to convince people you like it. It's actually a pleasant taste and it's not expensive.

So I'll probably vape forever. 0mg nicotine I hope.

Meant to add to this yesterday  when I saw Walk On's post. I got the Nautilus X tank myself over the weekend. So far it hasn't leaked, (and when I say that what i actually mean it's pretty much impossible to as the air hole is on the top of the tank), there has been no spit back and no gurgling worth talking about either. Can't stress how happy I am to forgo the need for a tissue in easy reach in case it has leaked again and also not finding a puddle of e-liquid on the coffee table when I get up in the mornings is always good. It's not perfect however. Small tank (2ml I believe) and the flavour while it isn't terrible it isn't anything special either. Might see what other coils are available for the tank.

Yeah it's a 2ml tank but I got the extension pack to make it 4ml. I read that the 1.5ohm coils are shit for flavour but the 1.8ohm ones are good. I went straight in at 1.8 and have no complaints.

There are plenty of leak-proof tanks around now and they all have the air intake at the top. The Joyetech Cubis is another I've tried, but found the coils to burn out too quick. Only tried one type of coil though, so it might be worth giving that another go. Totally leak proof. Every other tank leaks.