Croque Monsieur

Total Recall

17 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Hey man, I got 16 kids to feed. 

"Read you palm, your mind?... tell everyone you're gay?" 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRTrXuuCPnGAz8Oar_J7U

21 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

A right wing schill who makes a rocking horse look as though its just won the Derby.

"I bet I can guess your birthday?"

mutant-kid.jpg

"Your a boring fucking cunt right?" 

I have no idea why a film made in 1990 needed to be remade, especially considering the original was such a bona fide classic in the eyes of us simpletons who love gratuitous Paul Verhoeven classics.

But anyway, I have decided to watch the 2012 remake on Film 4 and unbelievably it’s actually worse than I imagined. I mean just look at the acting here:

8 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I have no idea why a film made in 1990 needed to be remade, especially considering the original was such a bona fide classic in the eyes of us simpletons who love gratuitous Paul Verhoeven classics.

But anyway, I have decided to watch the 2012 remake on Film 4 and unbelievably it’s actually worse than I imagined. I mean just look at the acting here:

It's absolute shite.

9 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

And that was the best take.  

She’s magnificent though.  

9 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

And that was the best take.  

She’s magnificent though.  

It’s a dreadful movie and a pointless, remake although I agree about Beckinsale

Her scene in Whiteout still takes some beating though 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Hold on, total recall was remade? Who replaced Arnie? When are they remaking Terminator?

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I think there were some nods to the vampire films Kate Beckinsale starred in within Total Recall.  Some of the fights in particular.  

My cock nodded when I first saw her in that tight outfit to be fair 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

My cock nodded when I first saw her in that tight outfit to be fair 

There was a few times when she crouched down just like in the other films.  Pause. Wank. Play. 

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

There was a few times when she crouched down just like in the other films.  Pause. Wank. Pause. Wank. Pause. Wank....

God I bet you hate me for still being in my 30's ..... 

• Upvote 1

On 17/03/2013 at 01:12, Croque Monsieur said:

Hmm, I had problems with that; what with him being all 'nice' and shit.

Spoiler Alert (on a twenty-year old film):

The bit at the end where he lowers himself into the molten metal and signs off with a 'thumbs-up' is dogshit.

One of the worst takes in forum history.

• Upvote 1

That Frankie Allen the scouse comedian always does a Total Recall joke in every show. Just picks out a weird looking/small fella in the audience and says he was boss in Total Recall. OPEN YOUR MIND. OPEN YOUR MIND MR QUAID.

40 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

One of the worst takes in forum history.

Absolutely. And we've seen a few breakfasts 

• Upvote 1