You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

Actually I think the performance today was at least as much down to the "senior players" as the manager. He ballsed the selection up' date=' but they could have at least given it a try.[/quote']

Today was about our front - three - for - all.

No structure up front, particularly allowing Sturridge to roam around like Luis.

Sturridge needs to be BOX disciplined - the buck stops with Buck.

Seeing an injured Joe Allens name on the team sheet would not galvanise any players resolve prior to kick off.

Todays decision re Allen' date=' could be seen as the sort of watershed moment when you HAVE to conclude he doesn't get whats going on.

There's no other conclusion you can draw.

Give Carragher the job next season.[/quote']

It wasnt just Allen tho - Skrtel was shite. That first goal was too easy with marty running around the area like some headless northern euro chicken.

Most judge by the fact we're Liverpool and not West Ham.

It’s not hysterical when you look at the whole. We’re out of every competition, probably won’t make Europe next season. This season has been a complete disaster no matter any disguise. I admit I like the way we play at times, but pretty football, is that enough?

I didn't comment on whether he should stay in a job. I didn't say we had a right to beat anyone just an expectation. Think the dickhead mate is you.

Soooooo we are out of every competition but you agree we dont have the right to beat anyone?

I don't think he is a dickhead for pointing out this glaring error in your own posts

Why the fuck cant our fans see the bigger picture it is beyond me. You need to wake up and realise what Faustus said was correct. We have been shit for years. 2 fucking titles challenges in 23 years, and your worrying about the domestic cups and the europa?!

Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

Had this notion for a long while now and today it really hit.

We will never again be a top club. The damage done by H&G was so terminal that without Man City type investment we will never get back. Liverpool is now and will remain a mid table club. These large sponsorship deals we have, once ended, will never come back with the club bobbing about mid table. So, there is no point getting upset about results like today because that will become the norm.

I also hope Suarez leaves in the summer. He is far too good to be wasting his prime years in a team farting around trying to seek former glories without success.

And for me, as much as a disaster Rodgers is turning out to be, FSG can shoulder much of the blame for taking the gamble at too critical a period to be taking such a big gamble.

So, I'll sit back and watch Utd stroll to number 20 not really bothered anymore as we will never be up there to do anything about it again. Time to go watch something else for me...

We will never again be a top club. The damage done by H&G was so terminal that without Man City type investment we will never get back. Liverpool is now and will remain a mid table club. These large sponsorship deals we have, once ended, will never come back with the club bobbing about mid table. So, there is no point getting upset about results like today because that will become the norm.

I also hope Suarez leaves in the summer. He is far too good to be wasting his prime years in a team farting around trying to seek former glories without success.

And for me, as much as a disaster Rodgers is turning out to be, FSG can shoulder much of the blame for taking the gamble at too critical a period to be taking such a big gamble.

So, I'll sit back and watch Utd stroll to number 20 not really bothered anymore as we will never be up there to do anything about it again. Time to go watch something else for me...

See ya!

Haha bloody hell. Sleep it off, mate

For when you wake up and realize what a squealing, hysterical quim you were being last night:

alkaseltzer.jpg

The world won't end. Viruses only attack living organisms.

Ha ha good one.

He is right FSG took a massive gamble and for a bunch of investors it makes no sense to me. Would you hand over millions to run a multimillion pound business to a guy who runs a corner shop? Fuck no.

FSG did with Rodgers.

They didn't want to be dictated to by some been there got the t-shirt manager so they so they went for him and Martinez. Who the fuck is advising these clowns. They never heard of the internet?

Edited by The Acolyte

It isn't Rodgers fault we are where we are. Someone has to fix the mess though, and I don't see FSG hiring anyone with the kind of experience we need. If they replace him in the summer, it will be another chancer like Martinez who I won't rate either.

If he can show next season that he can learn then it will have been worth a punt, otherwise we're not going to get much worse under him anyway.

I know its easy in hindsight, but we should of taken Laudrup when we had the chance, playing Allen and wanting to buy Swansea's centre back shows Rogers has a favourites mentality, one that is not based on what is required, for the tactical needs for certain games.

Well, it's a question, VD (eeewww), but a highly irrelevant one now.

Let's just see this one out. Give him enough rope to hang himself or to prove himself.

In the 80's the kids who were lucky got to wear Adidas trainers, wether their families had money, saved or merely acquired said items. The unluckier kids who had families less able or merely too frugal despite having the means, wore Dunlop. Rodgers is a pair of Dunlop. We should have atleast a pair of Puma.

bloody good riddance... piss off to old toilet...