You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

The most worrying thing about the game today was that we were completely outplayed.

If we'd had chances and been unlucky then I could understand it, but we were outplayed by a team that started the day 16th in the league with a Manager that's only been here 5 minutes and doesn't speak English.

Don't know if anyone else has pointed it out (because I can't be arsed trawling through this thread), but I, and the lads I was watching the match with, was more disturbed to see said manager weraing a shirt, tie and suitcoat with jeans. The fucking oddball.

Don't know if anyone else has pointed it out (because I can't be arsed trawling through this thread), but I, and the lads I was watching the match with, was more disturbed to see said manager weraing a shirt, tie and suitcoat with jeans. The fucking oddball.

A casual attitude all round today then.

You can't live and die by each result. We're a patchy team and today once again emphasised that.

Yea i agree

It takes time to drum this style into players, and some of the ones we have just arent capable of doing it.

Obviously i'm a big rodgers fan, but i admit he does make mistakes. He does need to change his tactics slightly more game to game, rather than just worrying about us.

He didn't pay them enough respect today, although they are low in the league, they were the home team and they play a high pressing game (which is how they beat city) Rodgers should have been more aware of that.

Given time i still think he will deliver but sadly we have fans already applying pressure for his head.

Yea i agree

It takes time to drum this style into players, and some of the ones we have just arent capable of doing it.

Obviously i'm a big rodgers fan, but i admit he does make mistakes. He does need to change his tactics slightly more game to game, rather than just worrying about us.

He didn't pay them enough respect today, although they are low in the league, they were the home team and they play a high pressing game (which is how they beat city) Rodgers should have been more aware of that.

Given time i still think he will deliver but sadly we have fans already applying pressure for his head.

And the "2" are an injured ballet dancer and an attacking mid whose legs are going.

And you sit there and talk about his fucking style???

Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks.

And the "2" are an injured ballet dancer and an attacking mid whose legs are going.

And you sit there and talk about his fucking style???

Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks.

Agreed

You think he would of learnt after 4-2-4 at Oldham. It's the sort of thing someone who didnt know what they where doing would do. Attack. Fuck it he would be better playing 4-0-6 and just get the defence to hoof it up the field and skip the midfield.

I do think he should get another season but fucking hell he needs to sort it out.

Edited by russ1979

The thread should have been locked with that comment.

Hysterical cunts.

Most judge by the fact we're Liverpool and not West Ham.

It’s not hysterical when you look at the whole. We’re out of every competition, probably won’t make Europe next season. This season has been a complete disaster no matter any disguise. I admit I like the way we play at times, but pretty football, is that enough?

Most judge by the fact we're Liverpool and not West Ham.

It’s not hysterical when you look at the whole. We’re out of every competition, probably won’t make Europe next season. This season has been a complete disaster no matter any disguise. I admit I like the way we play at times, but pretty football, is that enough?

Where did I say we were West Ham, dickhead?

Newsflash: we've been shit for three years now. This is the first year we've stated afresh, but yeah, let's get someone else in just because we've had patchy results and aren't going to win a trophy. Yeah, that'll do the job.

The fact is, just because we're Liverpool, doesn't mean we have a right to beat anyone. Especially a team who can't deal with second balls and has fannies (barring Carragher) for centre halves. Address that problem and buy a big fuck off grock for centre mid and I don't think we're that far off. Today didn't tell us anything we don't know, even if I'm fucking disgusted with the performance.

Where did I say we were West Ham, dickhead?

Newsflash: we've been shit for three years now. This is the first year we've stated afresh, but yeah, let's get someone else in just because we've had patchy results and aren't going to win a trophy. Yeah, that'll do the job.

The fact is, just because we're Liverpool, doesn't mean we have a right to beat anyone. Especially a team who can't deal with second balls and has fannies (barring Carragher) for centre halves. Address that problem and buy a big fuck off grock for centre mid and I don't think we're that far off. Today didn't tell us anything we don't know, even if I'm fucking disgusted with the performance.

I didn't comment on whether he should stay in a job. I didn't say we had a right to beat anyone just an expectation. Think the dickhead mate is you.

I didn't comment on whether he should stay in a job. I didn't say we had a right to beat anyone just an expectation. Think the dickhead mate is you.

Can't be arsed with this shit, quite frankly.

But I'm pencilling in an appointment past midnight with this site the next time we lose a match just to call the season a disaster.

Can't be arsed with this shit, quite frankly.

But I'm pencilling in an appointment past midnight with this site the next time we lose a match just to call the season a disaster.

It’s subjective, I agree with you in a way.

This season has been worse than last season and Kenny got the boot' date=' so why does Rodgers deserve any more than that? Can't see much progress myself.[/quote']

The owners hated The King, but they LOVE Br and his squillion page dossier. Thats the dif, nuff said.